- 1798 Boulevard Maloney E, Gatineau, QC J8R 3Z4, Canada
ARE YOU CUT OUT FOR KENNY U-PULL?
Get ready to immerse yourself in a professional playground of cars.
Become our clients’ ally to provide the best customer service. At Kenny U-Pull, we adhere to high operational standards to maintain an organized and efficient workspace where we repurpose cars and their parts to give them a second life. Join our team in one of North America’s leading companies in the self-service auto part industry.
It’s simple: we do it right. We aim for excellence.
- Greet, direct and serve customers.
- Carry out transactions, receive payment and return change to customers.
- Buy vehicles and carry out various related transactions after the purchase: registration in the system or on Kijiji, for example.
- Be able to make sales and identify sales opportunities.
- Ensure shelves of merchandise for sale are fully stocked and well organized.
- Ensure the premises are clean and carry out certain housekeeping tasks.
- At least one year of experience in a customer service position.
- Ability to offer excellent customer service.
- Reliability, diligence and punctuality
- Capacity to work quickly.
- Schedule: We are open 7 days a week. Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Saturday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Sunday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Be available every weekend.
- Temporary part-time position.
American Iron & Metal and its subsidiaries offer equal employment opportunities to everyone. The masculine form is used solely to make the text easier to read. Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.