- 145 Gateway St, Saint John, NB E2M 5S8, Canada
ARE YOU CUT OUT FOR AIM RECYCLING?
Take recycling to a global scale.
Join us in our mission to recycle more than 3 000 000 tons of metal every year across the globe. At AIM Recycling, we recycle metals to the maximum of their capacity. For more than 80 years, we have been uniting our strengths to make a positive difference. Join our team to contribute to our company’s growth and to support our recycling activities in North America.
It’s simple: we do it right. We aim for excellence.
Under the foreman supervision, the Industrial Welder performs repair, installation and maintenance tasks for different systems and/or machinery.
- Electrode welding, arc-air, mig and semi-automatic on parts, containers and fixed machinery
- Structure assembly
- Any other related tasks requested by the supervisor
- Must be autonomous
- Desire to do a job well done
- At ease to work in uncomfortable positions, both indoors and outdoors
- Work safely and maintain a clean work environment
- Good physical condition
- Minimum experience of 3 years
- Industrial Mechanic Experience an asset
- Professional Certificate in Welding completed
- Professional High School diploma completed
- Schedule: Full time, Evening Shift, Monday to Friday
- Possibility of overtime
- Uniform, PPE and Boots are provided
- Extensive ongoing industrial training
- Group health benefits and retirement plan offered