- Arizona State Rte 303, Phoenix, AZ, USA
- Strong fundamental knowledge of linear algebra and hypothesis testing.
- Proven experience of solving complex business problems using Machine Learning techniques like Regression Classification Supervised or Unsupervised Recommenders Deep iterative learning Neural Nets etc.
- Basic theoretical and algorithmic understanding of stochastic processes and statistical modeling e.g. Dynamic Programming Markov Decision Process and Language Modeling.
- Expertise in Python environment and associated libraries (scikit nltk pandas and numpy).
- Excellent data presentation and visualization skills.
- Modeling proficiency
- Linear models & descriptive statistics
- Natural Language Processing
- Bayesian Inference
- Decision Tree Models & Boosting
Phone: (201) 528 5307 Ext: 353
Cell: (954) 903 7956