- St. Louis, MO
American Equity Mortgage is one of the nation's leading mortgage lenders with a proven track record of success. A proud recipient of the Stevie Award for best overall company, the world's premier business award competitions, we strongly believe in recognizing our company's top performers with multiple award programs. Our ongoing training and continuous support provide our employees with new skills. Upward mobility is strongly encouraged, which is why we promote from within our organization. Our commitment to helping others carries into our social responsibility. AEM Cares, our corporate giving program, allows us to assist communities we serve by supporting charitable organizations nationwide.
Reply with resume for a phone interview.
- Performing loan entries, submissions and pre-closings
- Communicating with sales staff and supervisory team
- Continued training and development of knowledge relating to AEM policy and specific investor guidelines
- Processing turn down files
- Maintain sign off authority on credit stips
- Close an average of 35+ loans per month
- Maintain a quality ratio of 80% or better for loans moving to closing
- Work with Sales Team to structure loans for approval
- Working expertise of new loan entry and processing procedures
- Knowledge of correspondent and broker investors
- Working knowledge of DO and Net Oxygen preferred
- Optimistic with strong collaboration skills who is able to maintain strict confidentiality, communicate with all levels of organization, and conclusive decision making abilities
- Ability to adapt to constant change
- Experienced in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Health/Dental coverage
- 401(k), Retirement
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Voluntary Life and/or Disability Insurance
Come and be a part of our team and help people get to a better place!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.