OCEAN LOGISTICS ACCOUNT MANAGER (BILINGUAL-MANDARIN)
- City of Industry, CA, USA
America Chung Nam is one of the world’s largest exporters of recovered paper in the US and a leading exporter in Europe and Asia. We have been consistently recognized as the top American exporter to China since 2001. America Chung Nam was founded in 1990 and is based in City of Industry, California with additional offices in New Jersey, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, Japan, South Korea, and China.
- Effectively manage the end to end Ocean Freight Export processes
- Selected suitable carriers to meet shipments requirements and needs by frequently having meetings and/or sending guidance via E-mails to booking staff
· Daily problems solving including but is not limited to secure more vessel space to meet supplier’s demand on booking requirements
- Serves as the escalation contact for customer’s Ocean Freight Export shipments; responsible for the financial aspects and results; sets, communicates, and drives KPIs to ensure customer satisfaction
- Assumes responsibility for good working practices, safety, and security for customer shipments and staff
- Collaborate with internal customers (Ocean Gateway, Trucking, and, Handling etc.) for seamless customer service and improve process flows; engage with sales to grow business by participating in sales meetings and customer calls
- Review and manage month end reports, review P/L, open Accounts Payables Accounts Receivables; escalates carrier performance issues when required with the US Ocean Freight Product team
- Other tasks assigned as needed
- 7+ years' experience of Ocean Freight Forwarding, Export experience preferred
- Breakbulk and woodchip vessel experience
- 3+ years' supervisory/leadership experience strongly preferred
- BA/BS Degree
- Hazmat / Dangerous Goods working experience preferred
- Strong ability to develop, coach, train, and mentor staff to success
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal, written, and presentations)
- Strong computer skills: Microsoft (i.e. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, & Outlook)
- Demonstrated leadership ability to include driving KPIs, employee engagement / team building.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.