Senior Financial Accountant
- City of Industry, CA, USA
America Chung Nam is the world’s largest exporter of recovered paper in the US and a leading exporter in Europe and Asia. We have been consistently recognized as the top American exporter to China since 2001. America Chung Nam was founded in 1990 and is based in City of Industry, California with additional offices in New Jersey, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, Japan, South Korea, and China.
· Supports budget and auditing activities
· Prepare required documents for any audits as needed
· Collaborates with the other managers to support overall department goals and objectives
· Monito Advises staff regarding the handling of non-routine reporting transactions
· Assist in development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the department
· Assist with tax filing in accordance with related laws and regulations
· In charge of internal and external audit
· Ensure compliance with tax requirements
· Ensure compliance with financial laws and regulations
· Other ad hoc duties as needed
· Fluent in Mandarin Chinese
· CPA is a must
· 5-7 years of combined accounting experience taxation and auditing; experience in trade, logistics, ocean freight, trucking industries preferred.
· BA/BS degree in Accounting or Finance
· SAP experience;
· High attention to detail, with high level of ethics and integrity
· Enthusiastic self-starter with an ability to work effectively under pressure
· Ability to respond and adapt quickly to changing work situations and environments
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.