Junior IT Technical Specialist
- City of Industry, CA, USA
America Chung Nam is the world leader in paper recycling. For 13 consecutive years, ACN has been the Top US Exporter by volume, and we are an innovative company with a culture based on long-term relationships. During the last 26 years, ACN has grown into a billion-dollar company and global leader in providing an integrated supply chain for recyclables from around the world.
1. Responsible of phone, e-mail and personnel requests for technical support and provides 1st - level support on office desktop PC’s and laptops.
2. Set’s up computers and phones for new hires.
3. Checks workstations for security related issues.
4. Responsible of software upgrade/patch update in PC and laptop platform.
5. Troubleshoots basic copier, printer, and fax machine issues such as paper jams and replaces toners and waste toner boxes as needed.
6. Replace toner for printers and copies machine.
7. Refurbish old computers that have not been phased out.
8. Responsible 1st – level support for internal equipment.
9. Responsible of remote offices.
10. Administers security access controls by processing add-ons, deletions, and changes to the network system after management approval
12. Responsible as administers of telephone system.
13. Responsible of hardware management: Computers, Servers, Switch/Routers, projecters and printers.
14. IT relative equipment purchasing, coordinate with vendor for network cabling, phone system and internet circuit trouble shoot.
15. Data Storage: disk space monitor and maintenance.
16. Email filter: maintain and trouble shoot in/out email.
17. Anti-virus server management: monitor and main weekly virus scan.
18. Network Switch, router and firewall maintenance: Cisco ASA firewall, Switch and router.
19. Other assignment per request.
IT experience required
Bachelor's degree of Computer Science (prefer)
Excellent communication and collaboration skills are necessary
Broad understanding of hardware and software, operating systems
Familiarity with electronic equipment, internet applications and security
Microsoft Active Directory experience
Information Technology: 2 years (Preferred)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.