Senior Executive Assistant to CEO--Bilingual in Mandarin
- City of Industry, CA, USA
America Chung Nam is the world’s largest exporter of recovered paper in the US and a leading exporter in Europe and Asia. We have been consistently recognized as the top American exporter to China since 2001. America Chung Nam was founded in 1990 and is based in City of Industry, California with additional offices in New Jersey, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, Japan, South Korea, and China.
*MUST BE BILINGUAL IN ENGLISH AND MANDARIN*
- Assist CEO in Global Sales.
- Produce reports, summaries, communications and other information for management using available technologies.
- Handle requests for information, most of which are highly confidential, preparing all correspondences.
- Support the management team member by reading, researching, and routing correspondences; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Maintain appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Accurately represent the management team member by attending meetings in their absence.
- Greeting clients and guests in person or on the telephone.
- Prepare reports by collecting and analyzing information.
- Provide historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions.
- Maintain office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Perform other administrative duties as assigned or requested.
- *MUST BE BILINGUAL IN ENGLISH AND MANDARIN*
- BA/BS, or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum one year proven administrative or assistant experience
- Frequent travel and overnight stay required
- Advanced computer and technology skills including Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, search engines
- Must have a strong internal customer service attitude—excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with highly confidential and/or sensitive materials
- Answer phones, manage voicemail and appropriately respond to external calls
- Hands-on, high energy work ethic, with an ability to work very effectively as part of an administrative team, and with all levels of the company
- Must have strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize multiple competing tasks seamlessly and with excellent attention to detail
- Must be able to demonstrate forward thinking, problem solve, and propose solutions
- Must be highly resourceful with the ability to be effective independently and with little direction
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.