Account Coordinator - B2B Customer Service
- Fort Worth, TX, USA
America Chung Nam is the world’s largest exporter of recovered paper in the US and a leading exporter in Europe and Asia. We have been consistently recognized as the top American exporter to China since 2001. America Chung Nam was founded in 1990 and is based in City of Industry, California with additional offices in New Jersey, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, Japan, South Korea, and China.
ACN is coming to Fort Worth, TX. We are opening a regional service office in order to better support our customers in the same time zone while also adding a regional presence. We are excited about this opportunity going forward!
We are looking for a B2B Accounts Coordinator to join our team. The main duties are to provide sales support functions such as input new orders and coordinate with the vendors to ship the products. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to join a dynamic company with great exposure to international as well as recycling business. We look forward to welcoming you to our team.
- Submit data of export shipments
- Provide weekly account summaries of customer orders
- Support purchasing staff by providing purchasing data, market trends, forecasts, and account analyses
- Assist with billing for freight and customer related discrepancies
- Coordinate and keep track of shipments and contracts
- Ensure bookings are completed to ensure deadlines are met
- Manage status of bookings to be able to forecast future difficulties and resolve booking issues
- Ensure all export documentation is completed accurately, ensuring importation is smooth and problem free
- Ensures clients, departments, and/or other required parties are kept fully informed of transport arrangements and status on regular basis
- Liaise with other departments if rework is needed to maintain effective work-flow
- Follow up on each export shipment and keep track of changed departure dates and changed arrival dates, and notify other departments of changes
- Provide courteous and professional service to vendors and other departments
- Minimum of 2 years customer service experience in an office environment
- College degree or equivalent work experience
- Demonstrated flexibility/adaptability in a dynamic, fast-paced team environment
- Must have advanced computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Requires effective verbal and written communication skills including phone communication
- Attention to detail and accuracy when working under tight project deadlines
- Able to handle multiple tasks, set priorities, and work independently
- Excellent organization skills to provide accurate follow-up
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.