IT Technical Support Representative
- City of Industry, CA, USA
America Chung Nam is the world leader in paper recycling. For 13 consecutive years, ACN has been the Top US Exporter by volume, and we are an innovative company with a culture based on long-term relationships. During the last 26 years, ACN has grown into a billion-dollar company and global leader in providing an integrated supply chain for recyclables from around the world.
- Provide technical assistance to users on computer related problems, mobile devices and printer problems
- Provide support on applications running on computer including MS Outlook and MS Office Suite.
- Perform periodic computer maintenance, patches update and virus scanning
- Develop desktop standard images, packaging, and desktop rollout process
- Support and replace desktop, laptop, printer, Blackberry, IPhone, telephone and other firm-standard hardware, parts and peripherals as needed
- Providing technical support to remote offices on all related desktop/laptop applications and hardware issues
- Maintain computer related supply inventory; requisition supplies as necessary and replace equipment for users as needed.
- Perform related duties and responsibility as assigned.
- 5+ years of working experiences in PC and laptop support
- A+ certified preferred in a Windows environment experience with MS Windows XP/Windows 7.
- Experience within MS Office Suite and MS Outlook, Trend Micro Antivirus and internet filtering control
- Experience working with Domain, Active Directory and VPN network environment and perform remote support using Remote assistance.
- Must have reliable transportation - may have to travel to other sites
- Must have good communication and customer service skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.