Human Resources Manager
- Rotterdam, Netherlands
America Chung Nam B.V. (ACN Europe) is the European headquarters of America Chung Nam, the worlds leading exporter in the recovered paper and scrap plastic industry. Operations in Rotterdam started in 2000 and we are currently active in over 20 European countries.
Our mission is to be the global leader in the recovered paper and scrap plastics industries. Our continuous search to increase our volumes, quality and profitability are the key elements that drive us every day. Our core values are: teamwork, communication, professionalism and respect.
The Human Resources Manager’s main purpose is to make sure ACNE has the right human assets and that everything for them and the company is going according to Dutch/UK law. The right people in the right place to have the right quality and support optimal movement.
- Manage HR Team (1 FTE)
- Protect company / manage risks – compliance RTM and UK
- Main contact person HR related issues internally, ACNI (our Head Quarters in the US) and UK
- Payroll Rotterdam and the UK
- Salaries and bonuses: prepare monthly/yearly for Senior Management and ACNI
- Employee Insurances: disability, health, accident and travel
- Pension plans for the UK and RTM
- Hires and fires
- Training internal and external (management and staff), onboarding and peer mentoring
- Manage the employee lifecycle for employee base
- Manages and audits the process of company cars for UK and RTM office employees
- Performance reviews (one on ones, Mid Year Reviews and Year End Reviews): coordinate entire process
- Track frequent absenteeism and guide Management in dealing with absenteeism
- Advise Management and Senior Management on mitigating risks to the business and best practice
- Manages the submission on PAYE data to the accountant and coordinates twice per year
- Annual P11D process (tax filing UK)
- Internal and external audits
- Monthly HR reports for Management, Senior Management and ACNI
- Employee Handbook
- Compensation and Benefits package: keep in line with common Dutch and UK practice
- Ad Hoc HR related projects such as Talent management, restructures, settlement agreements.
- Guard uniformity in approaching staff related issues
- Ad-hoc tasks
- Budget Management and cost control for department within management guidelines.
- HBO/WO Personnel Management or similar education
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience as HR Manager in an international environment
- Good computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Fluent in Dutch and English
*****Local Candidates Preferred*****
All job offers are contingent upon satisfactory completion of the Company’s background check process, including employment history, education, references, criminal record, a motor vehicle record, and any other data that may be necessary to analyze a candidate’s qualifications