- Amazatic, 714, 7th Floor, Spot 18 mall, jagtap dairy, rahatani, Pune, MH, India
We have a core set of technologies we work with on a daily basis - the ones we know are scalable, dependant and forward thinking. We always lead with these.
We will however always work with customers regardless of their existing tech stack or on going requirements.
- Expertise level programming
- Implement and maintain processes, procedures and associated plans for ServiceNow administration, support, and usage.
- Identify and leverage integration opportunities at the software and interface level in order to optimize the ServiceNow platform.
- Investigate, troubleshoot, and resolve ServiceNow related issues.
- Coordinate testing of all code in accordance with system policy and defined quality standards in cooperation with team.
- Requires minimal direction, with heavy responsibility for final results
- Ability to provide technical leadership and professional guidance to the ServiceNow development team
- Create and maintain business rules using proven, advanced scripting techniques
- Create and maintain security access using ACLs via advanced scripts, roles, and conditions
- Effectively utilize multiple, complex UI policies
- Create, maintain, and troubleshoot complex workflows
- Establish complex internal and external / third-party integrations
- Collaborate with members of project teams to ensure successfully-implemented projects which are completed on time and on budget, with a specific emphasis on Incident and Problem Management
- A minimum of 5 year's experience in ServiceNow development and maintaining production code especially in a cloud based product organization
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required.
- Experience with Business Rules, Script Includes, UI Actions, Scheduled Jobs - all scripted aspects of the ServiceNow system
- Ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven track record in ITSM
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities related to ServiceNow in an enterprise environment.
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum, software design, structure, and performance measurement.
- Ability to meet deadlines and effectively handle pressures related to time management.
- Excellent prioritization, attention to detail, & problem-solving skills, and a commitment to quality and solution oriented service are required.
- Strong oral, written, and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work as a team.
We believe that delivering product is worthless unless it’s successful. We work with our clients to ensure what we ship results in happy customers.