Accounts & Finance Analyst
AmaliTech Services is a fast-growing software development company. We deliver software solutions to clients ranging from major international brands to innovative startups across Europe and Africa. We work with cutting-edge technology to deliver outstanding products and offer employees continuous growth and development opportunities and international exposure. With headquarters in Germany, we are over 300 team members based in Ghana (Takoradi and Accra) and Rwanda (Kigali).
AmaliTech Services is a subsidiary of AmaliTech. AmaliTech is a social business empowering the next generation of technology leaders in sub-Saharan Africa. It reinvests its surplus in further training, network growth and local community support on the ground.
Designation: Accounts & Finance Analyst
Job Location: Takoradi
Working Hours: 40 hours/week
Reports to: Head of Finance & Procurement
The Accounts/Finance Analyst will perform accounting and finance roles with the highest form of integrity and professionalism under the direct supervision of the Head of Finance.
- Filing of statutory returns (PAYE, WHT VAT, and Pensions).
- Preparation of Bank Reconciliation Statement.
- Proper and excellent Bookkeeping skills on financial transactions.
- Payment of approved stipends for trainees.
- Assist in the preparation of budget and budgetary allocation on a monthly,quarterly, and yearly basis and monitor its performance accordingly.
- Assist with the integration of new accounting standards.
- Assist with the preparation of various external financial reports, including special funds.
- Responsible for the General Ledger management of the company on an accrual basis by applying all necessary accounting standards (International Financial Reporting Standards-IFRS and International Accounting Standards-IAS)
- Responsible for all transactional currencies and denominations in accordance with approved framework and policies.
- Reconciliations of Debtors and Creditors statement of account.
- Other responsibilities that may arise from time to time.
- A minimum of first degree in either Accounting, BCom, Finance or Higher National Diploma in Accountancy from a recognised institution
- A master’s degree in a related field will be an advantage.
- A member of a recognized professional body, such as ICAG, CIMA, CFA etc. will be an advantage.
- Five (5) years of proven experience working in a similar capacity, preferably within a multinational organisation.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel is required.
- Usage of QuickBooks and Tally ERP9 will be an added advantage.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Must exhibit professionalism.
- A team player.
- Share in the core values (Excellence, Passion, Diversity, Collaboration, and Integrity) and vision of AmaliTech
What To Expect:
Working with AmaliTech provides excellent career growth and development opportunities in a healthy, diverse work environment. Our talented and welcoming team will make you feel part of our family to engage you on the job.
- Competitive salary commensurate with qualification and experience
- Lunch allowance
- Tier 3
- Bonuses and gift vouchers
- Internet data allocation for remote work
- Employee welfare benefits
- Employee bonding activities (bi-monthly happy hour, sporting activities)
- Application. Click "I'm Interested" to apply.
- Online Interview(s)
- Job Offer
Application deadline is November 30, 2023.