AmaliTech is a social business empowering the next generation of technology leaders that harness the potential of remote working to build the future of work in sub-Saharan Africa, and reinvests its surplus in further training, network growth, and local community support.
AmaliTech provides employment pathways in the tech sector to young graduates in Sub-Saharan Africa, connecting them to the global demand for tech talent. Our approach combines training with employment and continuous learning because evidence shows that only this integrated approach works. By focusing on skilled IT services, we contribute to ecosystem development and the emergence of a future-proof industry with growth engine potential.
With headquarters in Germany, we are over 250 strong team members based in Rwanda (Kigali) and Ghana (Takoradi and Accra).
Reporting to the Human Resources Manager, the Recruitment Analyst will be responsible for all recruitment processes and ensuring that all proper data collection and analyses of data for decision-making. This role pertains to working in a dynamic field, having the ability to adapt to changing technologies, methods, and strategies is highly valuable. You will work closely with the Recruitment Team in Ghana to ensure building the good image of AmaliTech.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Work closely with hiring managers to successfully execute AmaliTech’s recruitment strategy.
- Manage candidate pipelines, updating the applicant tracking system and ensuring data accuracy.
- Screen incoming job applications and resumes to identify candidates that match job requirements.
- Conduct initial phone interviews to assess candidates' qualifications, communication skills, and cultural fit.
- Coordinate interview schedules with candidates and hiring managers, ensuring a seamless experience.
- Collect and analyse feedback from interviews to facilitate effective decision-making.
- Prepare and present regular reports on recruitment metrics, including source effectiveness and time-to-fill.
- Stay updated on industry trends and recruitment best practices, sharing insights with the team.
- Provide a positive candidate experience by communicating clearly and promptly throughout the process.
- Collect and analyse quantitative and qualitative data to track project progress and outcomes.
- Develop data collection instruments, surveys, and questionnaires for both functions.
- Clean, validate, and manage data for both recruitment and M&E purposes.
- Generate reports and visualisations to communicate findings to stakeholders.
- Contribute to the identification of challenges and opportunities based on M&E results.
- Stay updated on industry trends in both recruitment and M&E practices.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field.
- 1-3 years of experience in Recruitment or data science-related roles is preferred.
- Familiarity with applicant tracking systems (ATS), HR software, and data analysis tools.
- Familiarity with different sourcing methods, including job boards, social media, and professional networks.
- Experience in conducting interviews and assessing candidate suitability.
- Exposure to data analysis and reporting related to recruitment metrics.
- Knowledge in diversity and inclusion recruitment practices can be a plus.
- Strong analytical abilities to assess candidate qualifications, evaluate recruitment metrics, and make data-driven decisions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to interact with candidates, hiring managers, and team members.
- Ability to build relationships and collaborate effectively with colleagues and external partners.
- Effective time management to handle multiple recruitment processes simultaneously.
- Ability to identify recruitment challenges and propose practical solutions.
- Ability to research industry trends, best practices, and competitor recruitment strategies.
- Competence in using data analysis tools like Excel and/or Google Sheets or related analytics software.
- Competitive salary, commensurate with qualification and experience
- Bonuses and gift vouchers
- Internet data allocation for remote work
- Medical insurance (includes eye care and dental)
- Employee welfare benefits (for weddings, funerals)
- Interest-free loans for accommodation
- Employee bonding activities (bi-monthly happy hour, sporting activities)
What To Expect
Working with AmaliTech provides an excellent opportunity for career growth and development in a healthy and diverse work environment. Our talented and welcoming team will ensure you feel part of our family to get you engaged on the job.
- Application submission, via AmaliTech Careers
- Job Simulation Assessment
- Online Interviews
- Job Offer
Equal Employment Opportunity
Persons with Disabilities (PWDs) who need further assistance and support for the application process should kindly reach out to our Recruitment Team by sending a message to [email protected]. Should you contact our Recruitment Team, kindly provide information on how you would need assistance to complete our application process.