Call Center Agent
AmaliTech Services is a fast-growing software development company. We deliver software solutions to clients ranging from major international brands to innovative startups across Europe and Africa. We work with cutting-edge technology to deliver outstanding products and offer continuous growth and development opportunities as well as international exposure to all employees. With headquarters in Germany, we are over 120 strong team members based in Ghana (Takoradi and Accra) and Rwanda (Kigali). AmaliTech Services is a subsidiary of AmaliTech. AmaliTech is a social business empowering the next generation of technology leaders in sub-Saharan Africa that reinvests its surplus in further training, network growth, and local community support on the ground.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
AmaliTech is an equal employment organization. Persons with Disabilities (PWDs) who need further assistance with the application process should kindly reach out to us via email at [email protected] or by phone call at +250789370932. Should you contact us, kindly provide information on how you would need assistance to complete the application process.
POSITION TITLE: Call Center Agent
NUMBER OF POSITIONS: Two
REPORTS TO: Project Manager
PROPOSED STARTING DATE: As soon as possible
The two Call Center Agents will be responsible for handling accordingly the phone calls of the TVET Teachers and other calls that will be received. They will also be responsible for fixing their technical issues related to the platform that the teachers will use during the training and other related tasks as assigned by the project manager or designate.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls from TVET Teachers on time.
- Reporting complaints and issues.
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue, and provide solutions, including technical ones.
- Build sustainable relationships and engage TVET Teachers by going the extra mile.
- Perform any other related task that will be assigned as required.
- Previous experience in a customer support role.
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills, along with active listening.
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types.
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities, and manage time effectively.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Engineering, Business Administration, or related field required.
- Can communicate in the English Language and Kinyarwanda.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Excellent Problem-Solving Skills.
Working with AmaliTech provides excellent career growth and development opportunities in a healthy and diverse work environment. Our talented and welcoming team will make you feel part of our family to engage you on the job.
- Can work remotely
- Stipend provided
- Internet Data allocation for remote work
1. Application: Click on the "I'm interested" button to apply
2. Online Interview
3. Job Offer