Senior iOS Developer
AmaliTech Services is a fast-growing software development company. We deliver software solutions to clients ranging from major international brands (such as Here, Nexum) to innovative start-ups across Europe and Africa. We work with cutting-edge technology to deliver outstanding products and offer continuous growth and development opportunities as well as international exposure to all employees. With headquarters in Germany, we are over 120 strong team members based in Ghana (Takoradi and Accra) and Rwanda (Kigali).
AmaliTech Services is a subsidiary of AmaliTech. AmaliTech is a social business empowering the next generation of technology leaders in sub-Saharan Africa that reinvests its surplus in further training, network growth and local community support on the ground.
A passionate Senior iOS Developer who can create an infrastructure for iOS app development and lead the whole process. They will have to collaborate with cross-functional teams of talented engineers to define, design, and develop new features for next-generation applications.
- Collaboration in cross-functional and agile development teams
- Conceptual design and realisation of sophisticated mobile solutions
- Develop exciting iOS / Swift applications
- Work in the entire software lifecycle from feature implementation to quality assurance to operations
- Ensure high quality standards and share our open and clear communication style
- App development with #Swift, #ObjC, #CocoaPods, #XCode #MVP/MVC/MVVM
- Design and develop top-notch applications for the iOS platform
- Work in tandem with cross-functional teams of talented engineers to define, design, and develop new features for next-generation applications
- Unit-test code for robustness
- Mentor junior developers and impact industry experience to ensure quality product delivery and client satisfaction
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related field
- Proven years of work experience in iOS app development
- Proven first experience/knowledge with SwiftUI and Combine
- Knowledge of iOS back-end services
- Good understanding of iOS design principles and application interface guidelines
- Proficiency in code versioning tools
- Good experience with Apple Core Motion, Core Bluetooth, and Core Location frameworks
- Good experience with agile methodologies, methods and frameworks
- Have good knowledge of testing and test automation
- Fluency to communicate (read and write) in the English language
What To Expect:
Working with AmaliTech provides an excellent opportunity for career growth and development in a healthy and diverse work environment. Our talented and welcoming team will ensure you feel part of our family to get you engaged on the job.
- Competitive salary, commensurate with qualification and experience
- Bonuses and gift vouchers
- Internet data allocation for remote work
- Medical insurance (includes eye care and dental)
- Employee welfare benefits (for weddings, funerals)
- Interest-free loans for accommodation
- Employee bonding activities (bi-monthly happy hour, sporting activities)
- Application. Click "I'm Interested" to apply.
- Coding challenge
- Online Interview
- Job Offer