AmaliTech Services is a fast-growing software development company. We deliver software solutions to clients ranging from major international brands to innovative start-ups across Europe and Africa. We work with cutting-edge technology to deliver outstanding products and offer continuous growth and development opportunities as well as international exposure to all employees. With headquarters in Germany, we are over 120 strong team members based in Ghana (Takoradi and Accra) and Rwanda (Kigali).
AmaliTech Services is a subsidiary of AmaliTech. AmaliTech is a social business empowering the next generation of technology leaders in sub-Saharan Africa that reinvests its surplus in further training, network growth, and local community support on the ground.
Job Location: Ghana (Accra or Takoradi)
Working Hours: 40 hours/week
Reports to: Service Centre Manager/Client Services Manager
Salary: Commensurate with qualification and experience
We are looking for a .NET developer with at least an intermediate level skill set to join our team as .NET developer, you will be involved in design, development, testing and deployment of customization of enterprise application solutions.
Responsible for coding complex modules, design, and review.
Able to individually manage the development of modules.
Proactive and have a good understanding of all the latest .NET technologies.
Co-ordinate with onsite team for managing work with offshore teams.
Sound knowledge on Architecture paradigms.
Able to create or suggest architectural changes and can complete all phases of software development life cycle including analysis, design, functionality, testing, and support.
You should have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years of working experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven experience with Microsoft .NET technologies – .Net Core, Web API, WCF Service
- Languages: C#, Web API, SQL
- Experience in backend software design in ASP.Net, .NET Web API , SQL Server, Stored procedures
- Experience using Git or any distributed code management tool
- Experience working in an environment using CI/CD as part of software development life cycle
- Experience using Azure cloud components like Azure functions, Queues, Databases
What To Expect:
Working with AmaliTech provides an excellent opportunity for career growth and development in a healthy and diverse work environment. Our talented and welcoming team will ensure you feel part of our family to get you engaged on the job.
- Competitive salary, commensurate with qualification and experience
- Bonuses and gift vouchers
- Internet data allocation for remote work
- Medical insurance (includes eye care and dental)
- Employee welfare benefits (for weddings, funerals)
- Interest-free loans for accommodation
- Employee bonding activities (bi-monthly happy hour, sporting activities)
- Application. Click "I'm Interested" to apply.
- Online coding challenge
- Online Interview
- Job offer