AmaliTech Services is a fast-growing software development company. We deliver software solutions to clients ranging from major international brands to innovative startups across Europe and Africa. We work with cutting-edge technology to deliver outstanding products and offer continuous growth and development opportunities as well as international exposure to all employees. With headquarters in Germany, we are over 120 strong team members based in Ghana (Takoradi and Accra) and Rwanda (Kigali). AmaliTech Services is a subsidiary of AmaliTech.
AmaliTech is a social business empowering the next generation of technology leaders in sub-Saharan Africa that reinvests its surplus in further training, network growth and local community support on the ground.
We are hiring an HR Specialist with more than three years of experience to join our team in Rwanda. If you are excited to be part of an excellent startup team, AmaliTech is a great place to grow your career. You'll be glad to join AmaliTech.
This position requires the following responsibilities but not limited to:
- Establishing an HR department using existing HR structures and processes from the Headquarters (Germany) and subsidiary (Ghana)
- Managing company staff, including coordinating, and supporting the recruitment process
- Onboarding newcomers to the company
- Support and advise the Headquarter on suitable salaries and remuneration
- Providing the necessary support systems for payroll requirements
- Supporting employee opportunities for professional development and developing further training programs
- Assisting with the performance management and review process
- Bridging management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances, or other issues
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Report and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Managing Rewards and Incentives
- Design workplace policies based on global policies to match local compliance
- Perform other extra/relevant tasks assigned by the Headquarters HR as the situation demands
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Business Psychology, or related field required.
- Proven more than three years of working experience as HR specialist
- People-oriented and results-driven
- Demonstrable experience with Human Resources metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems, databases, and Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Equal Employment Opportunity
AmaliTech is an equal employment organization. Persons with Disabilities (PWDs) who need further assistance with the application process should kindly reach out to us via email at [email protected] or by phone call at +250789370932. Should you contact us, kindly provide information on how you would need assistance to complete the application process.
- Competitive salary, commensurate with qualification and experience
- End-of-year gift vouchers
- Medical insurance (includes eye care and dental)
- Employee welfare benefits (for weddings, funerals)
- Interest-free loans for accommodation
- AmaliTechies (employees) bonding activities (bi-monthly happy hour, sporting activities
- Application submission
- Online Interview(s)
- Job Offer
What To Expect:
Working with AmaliTech provides an excellent opportunity for career growth and development in a healthy and diverse work environment. Our talented and welcoming team will ensure you feel part of our family to get you engaged on the job.