AmaliTech Services is a fast-growing software development company. We deliver software solutions to clients ranging from major international brands (such as Here, Nexum) to innovative start-ups across Europe and Africa. We work with cutting-edge technology to deliver outstanding products and offer continuous growth and development opportunities as well as international exposure to all employees. With headquarters in Germany, we are over 120 strong team members based in Ghana (Takoradi and Accra) and Rwanda (Kigali).
AmaliTech Services is a subsidiary of AmaliTech. AmaliTech is a social business empowering the next generation of technology leaders in sub-Saharan Africa that reinvests its surplus in further training, network growth and local community support on the ground.
We are hiring a highly skilled Android Developer professional to join our team. You will be involved in the design, development, testing, and deployment of Android applications.
- Collaborate with team members to determine best practices and client requirements for software
- Develop intuitive software that meets and exceeds the needs of the company
- Professionally maintain all software and create updates regularly to address customer and company concerns
- Analyse and test programs and products before the formal launch
- Troubleshoot coding problems quickly and efficiently to ensure a productive workplace
- Ensure software security by developing programs to actively monitor the sharing of private information
- Actively seek ways to improve business software processes and interactions
- Aid and support the coaching and training of other team members to ensure all employees are confident in the use of software applications
- Collaboration in cross-functional and agile development teams
- Conceptual design and realization of sophisticated mobile solutions
- Working in the entire software lifecycle from feature implementation to quality assurance to operations
- Ensure high-quality standards and share our open and clear communication style
- Several years of practice in Android app development (Kotlin/Java).
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related field
- Several years of practice in Android app development (Kotlin / Java).
- You have a strong knowledge of Android SDK and the latest app architecture patterns like MVVM.
- You are fluent in Kotlin. Experience with Kotlin Multiplatform Mobile is a big plus.
- Experience working on large-scale software projects
- Some knowledge and experience with Figma
- Outstanding collaboration and communication skills are essential
- Experience developing secure software systems based on industry specifications
- Analyse code for weaknesses and errors, and present detailed plans to improve them
- Experienced with agile methods in DevOps environment, refactoring, and complex projects
- Know-how in test automation (implementation/operation)
- Familiar with the secure connection of APIs (REST, JSON, OAuth, TLS)
- Have good knowledge of testing and test automation
- Fluency to communicate (read and write) in the English language
What To Expect:
Working with AmaliTech provides an excellent opportunity for career growth and development in a healthy and diverse work environment. Our talented and welcoming team will ensure you feel part of our family to get you engaged on the job.
- Competitive salary, commensurate with qualification and experience
- Bonuses and gift vouchers
- Internet data allocation for remote work
- Medical insurance (includes eye care and dental)
- Employee welfare benefits (for weddings, funerals)
- Interest-free loans for accommodation
- Employee bonding activities (bi-monthly happy hour, sporting activities)
- Application. Click "I'm Interested" to apply.
- Coding challenge
- Online Interview
- Job Offer