Solution Architect (CONTRACT)
- Ama Akroma Rd, Takoradi, Ghana
AmaliTech is a social enterprise that harnesses the potential of remote working to build the future of work in Sub-Saharan Africa. We provide employment pathways in the tech sector to young graduates in Sub-Saharan Africa, connecting them to the global demand for tech talent. Our headquarters is in Germany and we have operations in Ghana and Rwanda.
Job Location: Ghana (Accra or Takoradi)
Working Hours: 40 hours/week
Reports to: Service Centre Manager/Client Services Manager
Salary: Commensurate with qualification and experience
As a Solution Architect, you will be responsible for shaping the business and functional requirements into consistent and scalable software components. You will integrate the vision and approach of the enterprise architecture into your area. You will design and develop the technical landscape and find the best infrastructure for the technical challenge you and your team face.
- Design the infrastructure, data flows, services within your area according to the Enterprise architecture and the Business and Functional requirements
- Work closely with Tech Lead and Architect Lead to find the ideal technical setting
- Work closely with product teams to successfully monitor progress of initiatives
- Propose and establish framework for necessary contributions from various departments
- Account for possible project challenges on constraints including, risks, time, resources, and scope
- A highly flexible, adaptable, and resilient personality, with the ability to work in an international team environment
- Excellent communication skills across all levels of the organisation and external 3rd parties / suppliers
- Ability to translate and document complex architectural issues to non-technical staff within the business
- Demonstrated ability to provide technical leadership to a group of solution designers, engineers, and developers
- Proven solution architecture experience
- Good knowledge of DevOps/CICD, Big Data Analytics, Full Stack web development, data integration pipelines and fully automated QA and environment management
- AWS knowledge: both server infrastructure and serverless products (e.g. Lambda and ECS).
- Experience with microservices architectures
- Understanding of the Kafka and Kubernetes architectures would be advantageous
- Ability to work with Terraform
- Docker containers and CI/CD automated build and deploy processes
- REST APIs and messaging/event-based communication
- Current understanding of best practices regarding system security
What To Expect:
Working with AmaliTech provides an excellent opportunity for career growth and development in a healthy and diverse work environment. Our talented and welcoming team will ensure you feel part of our family to get you engaged on the job.
Application. Click on the "I'm Interested" to apply.
General Coding Assessment
For enquiries, reach out via 0501697288, Mon-Fri, 8am to 4pm.