Software/Technical Programme Manager
AmaliTech is a social enterprise that harnesses the potential of remote working to build the future of work in Sub-Saharan Africa. We provide employment pathways in the tech sector to young graduates in SubSaharan Africa, connecting them to the global demand for tech talent. Our headquarters is in Germany, and we have operations in Ghana and Rwanda.
Job Location: Ghana
Working Hours: 40 hours/week
Reports to: Director of Operations
Salary: Commensurate with qualification and experience
The Software/Technical Programme Manager will mainly be in charge of managing our service centre located in Takoradi, as well as leading teams in all other service centres that would be established across Ghana in the near future
Service Centre: Service centre is the software house of AmaliTech.
- Ensure the eventual and successful execution of contracts received from AmaliTech’s clients.
- Develop strategic plans for the successful management of the service centre.
- Ensure the service centre is fixed and updated with the needed IT infrastructure for efficient and effective service production.
- Manage service centre team leaders by coaching, communicating job expectations and appraising performance.
- Maintain essential IT operations, including operating systems, security tools, applications, servers, email systems, laptops, desktops, software, and hardware.
- Track and maintain service centre hardware and software inventory.
- Continuously research, analyse and evaluate current processes and emerging technologies, hardware and software and advise management accordingly to identify areas of improvement in the service centre.
This position requires a minimum of:
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and 7 years of post-qualification full time experience; or
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science with an MBA and 5 years of post-qualification full time experience; or
- A master’s degree in Computer Science and 5 years of post-qualification full time experience.
- Experience of working with all stages of SDLC is mandatory
- Experience with Project Management is required
- Familiarity with Agile, Scrum and Waterfall, etc
- Excellent team management skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritise
- Experience of working in a similar capacity within a multinational organisation is desirable
- Shares in the core values (Excellence, Passion, Diversity, Collaboration and Integrity) and vision of AmaliTech
How To Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should click "I'm Interested" below and follow the instructions to apply.
What To Expect
Working with AmaliTech provides an excellent opportunity for career growth and development in a healthy and diverse work environment. Our talented and welcoming team will ensure you feel part of our family to get you engaged on the job.