Assistant Coding for Kids Trainer (C4K)
- Ama Akroma Rd, Takoradi, Ghana
AmaliTech is a social business empowering the next generation of technology leaders in sub-Saharan Africa that reinvests its surplus in further training, network growth and local community support on the ground.
As a global talent accelerator, AmaliTech provides free IT training courses to skilled youth in regions of great need. We offer employment pathways into the digital sector, accompanying young tech talents from recruitment to employment.
Our training academies give local youth the necessary digital skills for employment. Subsequently, successful Graduate Trainees are empowered to apply their acquired skills in the local and international job market. AmaliTech Training Academy Limited Ghana has been in full operations since May 2019.
A diverse workforce is an important driving force of an efficient tech ecosystem. Therefore, AmaliTech promotes gender equality and the inclusion of persons living with disabilities. We are determined to be one of the market leaders in the global drive for employment equality. We celebrate diversity, thrive on creating an inclusive environment for all employees and aiming for balance in our workforce.
Job Location: Ghana (Asiakwa or Tamale)
Working Hours: Part time – 4 hours/week
Salary: Commensurate with qualification and experience.
This is a part-time contract with a fixed term of twelve (12) months subject to renewal. The Assistant Coding Trainer is required to assist coding trainers with the training of primary and junior high school pupils in HGS SOS located at Asiakwa in the Eastern Region and Tamale in the Northern Region.
- Provide technical teaching support to Coding Trainers for the Coding for Kids programme.
- Prepare lesson activities for HTML, CSS, and JS.
- Prepare lesson materials for Scratch.
- Generate study tasks or activities for Scratch and HTML & CSS.
- Provide relevant support to on-site trainers.
- Develop a strategic roadmap for completing the course outline with the aid of the Trainers.
- Minimum of an HND in Computer Science, IT, or related field.
- Minimum of 1 year working experience as a coding trainer /instructor.
- Must reside in either Asiakwa or Tamale or willing to relocate to any of these places. (Kindly note that relocation expenses is not supported)
- Share in the core values (Excellence, Passion, Diversity, Collaboration, and Integrity) and vision of AMALITECH.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should click "I'm Interested" below and follow the instructions to apply. Deadline for receiving applications is close of August 31, 2021.