Head of Training Centre
- SSNIT St, Takoradi, Ghana
AmaliTech is a social business empowering the next generation of technology leaders in sub-Saharan Africa that reinvests its surplus in further training, network growth and local community support on the ground.
As a global talent accelerator, AmaliTech provides free IT training courses to skilled youth in regions of great need. We offer employment pathways into the digital sector, accompanying young tech talents from recruitment to employment.
Our training academies give local youth the necessary digital skills for employment. Subsequently, successful Graduate Trainees are empowered to apply their acquired skills in the local and international job market. AmaliTech Training Academy Limited Ghana has been in full operations since May 2019.
Job Location: Ghana
Working Hours: 40 hours/week
Reports to: Director of Operations
Salary: Commensurate with qualification and experience
The Head of Training Centre manages the entire training department of the AmaliTech Training Academy; sees to the effective training of in-house staff to meet the dynamic demands of their respective fields and most importantly leads and supervises the training team to train our Graduate Trainees to prepare them for subsequent employment in the AmaliTech Service Centre.
- Supporting and helping HR in the recruitment of trainers
- Researching and finding good trainers' source
- Teach soft skills courses such as intercultural communication, business communication, team work and collaboration and personal and professional development
- Managing and supervising of the employees in the training department including trainers, support/administrative staff and Graduate Trainees
- Preparing course timetables and curriculum as required and scheduling classes against resources
- Academic coordination with universities and other institutions.
- Providing feedback and reporting to GIZ and other stakeholders in the running of the training Centre
- Arranging assessment for candidates, monitoring candidates progress, and ensuring targets and standards are met.
- Any other duties that may be assigned to you from time to time
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar position preferably in an NGO, multinational company or academic institution or training academy
- Experience in curriculum development, grading candidates, performance reviews, coaching and mentoring
- Ability to multi task and prioritize, good time management skills
- Creative problem solver with apt decision making skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office/Google Suite applications and the ability to quickly learn and use new software
- Good communication skills and very fluent in English Language
- Share in the core values (Excellence, Passion, Diversity, Collaboration and Integrity) and vision of AmaliTech.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should click "I'm Interested" below and follow the instructions to apply.
Deadline for receiving applications is at 17:00GMT, on February 28, 2021.
What To Expect
Working with AmaliTech provides an excellent opportunity for career growth and development in a healthy and diverse work environment. Our talented and welcoming team will ensure you feel part of our family to get you engaged on the job.