Salesforce Commerce Cloud Developer
- SSNIT St, Takoradi, Ghana
AmaliTech is a social business empowering the next generation of technology leaders in sub-Saharan Africa that reinvests its surplus in further training, network growth and local community support on the ground.
As a global talent accelerator, AmaliTech provides free IT training courses to skilled youth in regions of great need. We offer employment pathways into the digital sector, accompanying young tech talents from recruitment to employment.
Our training academies give local youth the necessary digital skills for employment. Subsequently, successful Graduate Trainees are empowered to apply their acquired skills in the local and international job market. AmaliTech Training Academy Limited Ghana has been in full operations since May 2019.
Job Location: Ghana
Working Hours: 40 hours/week
Reports to: Service Centre Manager
Salary: Commensurate with qualification and experience
As a Salesforce Commerce Cloud Developer, you will participate in e-commerce implementations, utilising Salesforce Commerce Cloud, providing both oversight and hands-on contributions to the software design, development, and integration. Work with internal and external project teams to help define, develop, and support commerce cloud projects that work seamlessly across different devices and browsers. Provide technical expertise in identifying, evaluating, and developing technology solutions including integrations with other enterprise software solutions. Provide suggestions and recommendations to keep our internal coding standards up to date; help to identify areas for efficiency across disciplines.
- Participate in all development activities for implementing Salesforce Commerce Cloud eCommerce solutions including design, development, and testing.
- Serve as the Salesforce Commerce Cloud technical expert with deep experience in both front-end and back-end development on the Salesforce Commerce Cloud platform.
- Practice Salesforce Commerce Cloud development best practices in developing eCommerce solutions.
- Exhibit a flexible and collaborative approach in a fast-paced environment.
- Join technical meetings for design activities and provide your line management with statuses on the delivery of eCommerce solutions.
- Participate in requirements elicitation and lead the technical designs with business and vendor partners.
- Ensure business requirements are met and technical integration is achieved for eCommerce solutions.
- Lead solution support and problem-solving activities for production incidents.
- Provide development support for existing Salesforce Commerce Cloud web sites including functional enhancements, root cause analysis, and issue resolution.
- Partner with the QA team in integration/system/performance testing to ensure high quality solutions.
- Partner with internal DevOps and vendor partners in the installation of production releases.
- Development of new applications and services in an agile and collaborative environment.
- As a member of the scrum team, you may work on innovative solutions in the area of software testing, software development, operations and maintenance.
- Participate in developing or maintaining existing services, systems, and applications.
- Work/Coordinate with cross-functional teams as needed to define, implement, and deliver end-user functionality.
- Complete training and tutorials to learn new languages and skills to better support clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or it's related field.
- 3-5 Years of Related Professional Experience is required.
- Certifications in B2C Salesforce Commerce Cloud is preferred.
- Proficient experience in implementing Salesforce Commerce Cloud B2C (Demandware) solutions.
- Experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud B2C Storefront Reference Architecture (SFRA).
- Possess knowledge and expertise in Salesforce Commerce Cloud platform architecture and design.
- Possess knowledge and expertise in scalable web-based application architectures and design.
- Knowledge of digital commerce components such as users, catalogue, pricing, inventory, and payment.
- Ability to balance delivery speed with high quality solution deliverables.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, leadership, interpersonal, and communication skills with the ability to work under firm deadlines and within a rapidly changing environment.
- Demonstrated ability to support multiple concurrent projects and responsibilities.
- Share in the core values (Excellence, Passion, Diversity, Collaboration, and Integrity) and vision of AMALITECH.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should click "I'm Interested" below and follow the instructions to apply.
Deadline to receive applications is January 31, 2021.
What To Expect
Working with AmaliTech provides an excellent opportunity for career growth and development in a healthy and diverse work environment. Our talented and welcoming team will ensure you feel part of our family to get you engaged on the job.