- Ama Akroma Rd, Takoradi, Ghana
AmaliTech is a social business empowering the next generation of technology leaders in sub-Saharan Africa that reinvests its surplus in further training, network growth and local community support on the ground.
As a global talent accelerator, AmaliTech provides free IT training courses to skilled youth in regions of great need. We offer an employment pathway into the digital sector, accompanying young talents from recruitment to employment.
Our training academies give local youth the necessary digital skills for employment. Subsequently, successful Graduate Trainees are empowered to apply their acquired skills in the local and international job market. AmaliTech Training Academy Limited Ghana was initially founded and has been in full operations in 2019.
A diverse workforce is an important driving force of an efficient tech ecosystem. Therefore, AmaliTech promotes gender equality and the inclusion of persons living with disabilities. We are determined to be one of the market leaders in the global drive for employment equality. We celebrate diversity, thrive on creating an inclusive environment for all employees and aiming for balance in our workforce.
We require the services of a qualified and passionate HR & Admin Officer to assist the Head of HR/Admin to oversee all HR and related duties of the company aiming for the highest functionality.
The HR/Admin officer will perform but not limited to the following duties:
- Develop policies and procedures and monitor implementation.
- Assist the Head of Department to monitor and control cost at the Department.
- Develop an effective tracking and assessment systems to ensure value for money from the messing contracts.
- Conduct periodic surveys to identify and remove barriers to employee motivation, retention and utilisation.
- Assist in developing and implementing employee records and information system to facilitate easy identification and retrieval of employee personal and career data.
- Undertake regular review of HR systems, policies and procedures to ensure conformity with best practices.
- Ensure Proper books and records are kept by developing an efficient & effective internal control system.
- Take responsibility for ensuring the accuracy and integrity of the data in our systems, and the data in reports.
- Supervise and assign work to subordinates and ensure all assigned duties are carried out in an efficient and timely manner.
- Liaise with other functional/departmental managers to understand all necessary aspects and needs of HR developments, and to ensure they are fully informed of HR objectives, purposes and achievements.
- Ensure accurate employee data are provided to the payroll accountant for effective salary administration.
- Access the performance of team members and review assessment for lower level employees.
- Maintain a safe working environment and practices within the work area.
- Coordinate orientation of new employees.
- Maintain consultative advisory relations with all departments on HR policies, procedures and administrative issues.
- Maintain regular contacts with staff on regular basis to explain policies and communicate management decisions.
- Supervise catering contractors to ensure smooth operations.
- Bachelor’s degree in any related HRM field with a minimum of 3 years’ experience.
- Proven working experience in HR/Admin field.
- A working knowledge in HRIS and HR functions.
- A working knowledge in basic computer applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint will be advantageous.
- In depth understanding of labour law and disciplinary procedures.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise.
- Must exhibit professionalism.
- Shares in the core values (Excellence, Passion, Diversity, Collaboration and Integrity) and vision of AMALITECH.
Working with AmaliTech provides an excellent opportunity for career growth and development in a healthy and diverse work environment. Our talented and welcoming team will ensure you feel part of our family to get you engaged on the job.
Interested and qualified applicants should click on the "I'm interested" button below and follow the instructions to apply.
Deadline to receive applications is January 25, 2021.