Senior Software Developer
- SSNIT St, Takoradi, Ghana
AmaliTech is a social business empowering the next generation of technology leaders in sub-Saharan Africa that reinvests its surplus in further training, network growth and local community support on the ground.
As a global talent accelerator, AmaliTech provides free IT training courses to skilled youth in regions of great need. We offer employment pathways into the digital sector, accompanying young tech talents from recruitment to employment.
Our training academies give local youth the necessary digital skills for employment. Subsequently, successful Graduate Trainees are empowered to apply their acquired skills in the local and international job market. AmaliTech Training Academy Limited Ghana has been in full operations since May 2019.
Job Location: Ghana
Working Hours: 40 hours/week
Reports to: Service Centre Manager/Client Services Manager
Salary: Commensurate with qualification and experience
AmaliTech is looking for a strong and motivated Software Engineer to help build new and innovative products in a wide range of industries. You will be part of a dynamic, services first team in a client oriented organisation that is passionate about customer experience.
- Hands-on development of the products that your team is continuously iterating on, including creating new experiences while ensuring high resilience, availability, and speed.
- Collaborate with colleagues in product design, product management and systems architecture to develop experimental solutions and bring great ideas to life
- Market your new ideas internally and evolve them according to feedback and critique within an agile environment
- Stay on top of industry trends and best practice to ensure our customer experience is the best it can be while delivering software quickly with high quality
- Mentor junior software developers on design patterns, development and DevOps best practices
- A degree in Computer Science or a related discipline or equivalent experience
- At least five years of application development experience,
- Working knowledge of cloud platforms such as Azure or AWS preferred
- Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies
- Understanding of DevOps capabilities such as automated testing, continuous integration, and continuous delivery preferred
- Proven experience of working in an international company or on projects for international clients.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should click "I'm Interested" below and follow the instructions to apply.
Deadline for receiving applications is at 17:00GMT, on April 30, 2021.
What To Expect
Working with AmaliTech provides an excellent opportunity for career growth and development in a healthy and diverse work environment. Our talented and welcoming team will ensure you feel part of our family to get you engaged on the job.