Administrative Associate - Training Centre
- SSNIT St, Takoradi, Ghana
AmaliTech is a social business empowering the next generation of technology leaders in sub-Saharan Africa that reinvests its surplus in further training, network growth and local community support on the ground.
As a global talent accelerator, AmaliTech provides free IT training courses to skilled youth in regions of great need. We offer an employment pathway into the digital sector, accompanying young talents from recruitment to employment.
Our training academies give local youth the necessary digital skills for employment. Subsequently, successful Graduate Trainees are empowered to apply their acquired skills in the local and international job market. AmaliTech Training Academy Limited Ghana was initially founded and has been in full operations in 2019.
A diverse workforce is an important driving force of an efficient tech ecosystem. Therefore, AmaliTech promotes gender equality and the inclusion of persons living with disabilities. We are determined to be one of the market leaders in the global drive for employment equality. We celebrate diversity, thrive on creating an inclusive environment for all employees and aiming for balance in our workforce.
WE ARE PARTICULARLY LOOKING FOR A FEMALE PHYSICALLY CHALLENGED CANDIDATE TO BE EMPLOYED FOR THIS POSITION.
Job Location: Ghana
Working Hours: 40 hours/week
Reports to: Training Centre Manager
Salary: Commensurate with qualification and experience
The Administrative Assistant will mainly provide administrative support to the Training Centre Manager, Trainers, Trainees and other Training Centre Personnel. This position requires a minimum of an HND degree and at least 2 years of working experience in a similar position.
- Provide administrative support to the Training Centre Manager and receive instructions from her.
- Serve as the front desk executive for the AmaliTech training centre
- Answer queries from visitors as well as directing visitors/guests to appropriate offices
- Ensure that the training centre is always clean and in good order; you would supervise the work of the cleaner to ensure this
- You will be responsible for the purchasing of all logistics and groceries for the training centre.
- You will be responsible for keeping petty cash for the purchase of relevant items, disbursing monies to other employees if need be, accounting for all petty cash expenses and requesting for reimbursement when the petty cash equals the minimum balance
- You will perform any other responsibilities that may be assigned to you by your superiors as and when demanded.
- Must possess a minimum of an HND Degree in Secretaryship and Management Studies/ Degree in Business Administration or a similar field
- Two (2) years working experience in similar position.
KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Good interpersonal skills and able to work effectively in a team
- Ability to multitask and prioritise
- Effective and efficient time management skills
- Creative problem solver with apt decision-making skills
- Pays attention to detail
- Advanced knowledge in the use of Office Applications
- Must be proactive
KEY PERSONALITY TRAITS
- Quest for continuous improvement through learning
- Must be a good listener
- Pleasant personality
- Honesty, loyalty and integrity
- Willing to go the extra mile to achieve set targets
- Must exhibit highest form of professionalism
- Share in the core values (Excellence, Passion, Diversity, Collaboration and Integrity) and vision of AMALITECH
How To Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should click "I'm Interested" below and follow the instructions to apply.
What To Expect
Working with AmaliTech provides an excellent opportunity for career growth and development in a healthy and diverse work environment. Our talented and welcoming team will ensure you feel part of our family to get you engaged on the job. You have the opportunity of building an international IT career and working with global IT companies.