Biomarker Data Expert
- SSNIT House, 27 Ama Akroma Str, Takoradi, Ghana
AmaliTech is a social business empowering the next generation of technology leaders in sub-Saharan Africa that reinvests its surplus in further training, network growth and local community support on the ground.
As a global talent accelerator, AmaliTech provides free IT training courses to skilled youth in regions of great need. We offer an employment pathway into the digital sector, accompanying young talents from recruitment to employment.
Our training academies give local youth the necessary digital skills for employment. Subsequently, successful Graduate Trainees are empowered to apply their acquired skills in the local and international job market. AmaliTech Training Academy Limited Ghana was initially founded and has been in full operations in 2019.
A diverse workforce is an important driving force of an efficient tech ecosystem. Therefore, AmaliTech promotes gender equality and the inclusion of persons living with disabilities. We are determined to be one of the market leaders in the global drive for employment equality. We celebrate diversity, thrive on creating an inclusive environment for all employees and aiming for balance in our workforce.
The consultancy is related to an assignment dealing with data standardisation, harmonisation of data sources, data analytics. We seek an experienced Biomarker Data expert with experience in a similar position.
- Standardisation of data, harmonisation of source data and alignment with study experts.
- Understand the requirements for various diagnostic programmes.
- Understand the requirements and design of data analysis pipelines to support various applications (Oncology, Liquid Biopsy, RNASeq etc).
- Work with the software development team to understand and design the complex Informatics and Data Visualisation features.
- Analyse the requirements for various digital experience platform (DxE) projects.
- Analyse the requirements of data analysis pipelines to support various applications.
- Write and execute test protocols to validate the features and data analysis pipelines.
- Perform system performance profiling.
- Perform test automation with Python and Java.
- Requirement gathering and analysis and writing design documents for various analysis features.
- Prepare FDA submission documentation. Write and execute test cases and be responsible for updating defect-tracking records.
- Work closely with developers to implement software features.
We are looking for a person with a minimum academic background of a Master’s degree in Biomedicine, Molecular Biology, Bio Informatics, Bio Sciences or such related fields with years of working experience in a similar position. Experience with TAMR is preferable. Also, experience with clinical studies and CRO standards would be helpful.
Should be experienced in Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) bioinformatics analysis as well as with mapping, variant calling and fusion detection algorithms.
Total quality management is paramount for this position.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should click "I'm Interested" below and follow the instructions to apply.