- SSNIT Office Complex, Ground Floor, 27 Ama Akroma Street, Takoradi, Ghana
AmaliTech is an IT service company that provides services to multinational customers through our service centres. We aim to create 10,000 digital jobs in Sub-Saharan Africa within the next decade by providing training and an employment pathway in the digital sector for youth in regions of great need.
Our training centre will teach the necessary IT and digital skills and prepare trainees for their respective roles in the international industry. After training, we offer the successful candidates a full-time employment in one of our service centres.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
A diverse workforce is an important driving force of an efficient tech ecosystem. Therefore, AmaliTech promotes gender equality and the inclusion of persons living with disabilities in all aspects of our work. We seek to be a market leader in the global drive for employment equality. In this regard, our recruitment efforts have deliberately embedded processes to ensure a significant percentage of our employees are persons living with disabilities and to achieve gender balance in our workforce.
We are looking for an Agile instructor that can teach our training course (Please see the course description below) as per our curriculum. This teaching opportunity requires great communication skills and candidates who are efficient in writing course outline and engaging trainees in different agile activities or processes to help them develop their skills.
- Creating a course outline that covers all the skills required to be a professional agile worker
- Design new Agile practices and workshops in the training program
- Keep a track of training curriculum and materials, and make enhancements as necessary
- Report anything that needs to be modified in curriculum, classroom or equipment to the
- Conduct evaluation to find the areas of improvement or the ones that need attention
- Prepare teaching material such as summaries, videos, presentation slides, etc
- Makes sure to engage trainees in daily sessions and improve their skills by giving them team-work
They must have a sound knowledge of some of the core concepts or topics in Agile Working methodology. For example Context, The Agile Manifesto, Agile Methods, Official Agile Principles, Agile Values, Principles, the enemy: Big Upfront Anything, etc.
- Communication and public speaking skills.
- Knows how to convey knowledge to others.
- Agile Certification or any other relevant certification would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum.
- A creative thinker who can find solutions to problems in a short time.
- Passionate to teach others: can create a friendly and inclusive environment in the class.
- Expert in MS office (powerpoint, excel, word).
- Understanding of effective teaching skills and tools.
- Deep knowledge of cross-cultural communication and ability to moderate a diverse classroom.
The course introduces agile and its methodologies and the necessary details to becoming an Agile expert. The program will advance towards developing Scrum framework. Scrum framework is the most popular Agile methodology. The course goes through lean methodology briefly and sheds light upon extreme programming as well. The course covers prerequisites for certification for agile and scrum.
Duration: 5 Weeks, 5 hours per week
Job Type: Full time/Part-time
Salary: It will commensurate with qualification and experience of the applicant.
AmaliTech is an Equal Opportunity Enthusiast and does not discriminate on the basis of Gender, Race, Religion or Disability. Persons Living with Disabilities (PWDs) who qualify are particularly encouraged to apply.