Trainer: Team Work and Collaboration
- SSNIT Office Complex, Ground Floor, 27 Ama Akroma Street, Takoradi, Ghana
- Unique Values: Trainers
AmaliTech is an IT service company that provides services to multinational customers through our service centres. We aim to create 10,000 digital jobs in Sub-Saharan Africa within the next decade by providing training and an employment pathway in the digital sector for youth in regions of great need.
Our training centre will teach the necessary IT and digital skills and prepare trainees for their respective roles in the international industry. After training, we offer the successful candidates a full-time employment in one of our service centres.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
A diverse workforce is an important driving force of an efficient tech ecosystem. Therefore, AmaliTech promotes gender equality and the inclusion of persons living with disabilities in all aspects of our work. We seek to be a market leader in the global drive for employment equality. In this regard, our recruitment efforts have deliberately embedded processes to ensure a significant percentage of our employees are persons living with disabilities and to achieve gender balance in our workforce.
They must have a sound knowledge of some of the core concepts or topics related to TeamWork and Collaboration. For example Leadership Module, Intrinsic and Extrinsic Motivation, Decision Making, Leadership Style, Emotional Intelligence, Organizational Intelligence, Making the Team, etc.
- Creating a course outline that covers all the skills required to have better collaboration with
- Keep a track of training curriculum and materials, and make enhancements as necessary.
- Report anything that needs to be modified or updated in curriculum, classroom or equipment to
- the administration.
- Conduct evaluation to find the areas of improvement or the ones that need attention.
- Prepare teaching materials such as summaries, videos, presentation slides etc.
- Make sure to engage trainees in daily sessions and improve their skills by giving them team-
- Time Management and organizing skills.
We are looking for an instructor who can develop an environment where students can enhance their skills by working in teams, adapting the differences among members, finding ways to get an optimal solution to a problem and collaborate with each other to successfully complete the task (Please see the course description below).
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree or higher in a related field and several years of experience in a similar role.
- Proven leadership ability and effective problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to put forth persuasive arguments.
- Effective communicator with expertise in conveying knowledge to others.
- Passionate to teach others: can create a friendly and inclusive environment.
- Understanding of effective teaching skills and tools.
- A creative thinker who can find solutions to problems in a short time.
- Deep knowledge of cross-cultural communication and ability to moderate a diverse classroom.
- Minimum of two years of post-graduate professional experience, preferably in a similar role
This course focuses on ways to make your team work in its most efficient way. It looks at how the team environment can be improved, team mates can understand each other in a better way. It taught the student to have better leading, problem-solving and management skills. It also gives covers the skills needed for optimizing their group work and work with difficult members to get better outcomes. To be more creative, make better decisions, manage conflicts.
Duration: 21 Weeks, 3 hours per week
Job Type: Full time/Part-time
Salary: It will commensurate with qualification and experience of the applicant.
AmaliTech is an Equal Opportunity Enthusiast and does not discriminate on the basis of Gender, Race, Religion or Disability. Persons Living with Disabilities (PWDs) who qualify are particularly encouraged to apply.