Trainer: Advanced Internet Usage
- SSNIT Office Complex, Ground Floor, 27 Ama Akroma Street, Takoradi, Ghana
AmaliTech is an IT service company that provides services to multinational customers through our service centres. We aim to create 10,000 digital jobs in Sub-Saharan Africa within the next decade by providing training and an employment pathway in the digital sector for youth in regions of great need.
Our training centre will teach the necessary IT and digital skills and prepare trainees for their respective roles in the international industry. After training, we offer the successful candidates a full-time employment in one of our service centres.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
A diverse workforce is an important driving force of an efficient tech ecosystem. Therefore, AmaliTech promotes gender equality and the inclusion of persons living with disabilities in all aspects of our work. We seek to be a market leader in the global drive for employment equality. In this regard, our recruitment efforts have deliberately embedded processes to ensure a significant percentage of our employees are persons living with disabilities and to achieve gender balance in our workforce.
They must have a sound knowledge of some of the core concepts or topics related to Advanced Internet Usage. For example Surveys, Discourse analysis, Learning Analytics, Interviews, Focus groups, Ethnography, Social Network Analysis (SNA), etc.
- Creating a course outline that covers all the skills required to have better collaboration with a team
- Keep a track of training curriculum and materials, and make enhancements as necessary
- Report anything that needs to be modified in curriculum, classroom or equipment to the administrative
- Conduct evaluation to find the areas of improvement or the ones that need attention
- Prepare teaching material such as summaries, videos, presentation slides etc
- Makes sure to engage trainees in daily sessions and improve their skills by giving them team-work
- Time Management and organizing skills
We are looking for an instructor who can help students in optimizing their research (Please see the course description below). They would have to teach the students how to find the required information from credible sources while maintaining their privacy online. They would have to create tasks that would help the students to grasp how trainees are doing.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree or higher in a related field of study.
- Proven leadership ability and effective problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to put forth persuasive arguments.
- Effective communicator with expertise in conveying knowledge to others.
- Passionate to teach others: can create a friendly and inclusive environment.
- Understanding of effective teaching skills and tools.
- A creative thinker who can find solutions to problems in a short time.
- Deep knowledge of cross-cultural communication and ability to moderate a diverse classroom.
- Minimum of two years of post-graduate professional experience, preferably in a similar role
The course introduces the internet focusing on the world wide web to find transfer and publish data. The purpose of this course is for students to develop an understanding of important features of the internet and world wide web. How web browser software display web pages and the construction of web page addresses. This course will teach the usage of different types of web browsers to navigate through the internet.
Duration: 4 Weeks, 5 hours per week
Job Type: Full time/Part-time
Salary: It will commensurate with qualification and experience of the applicant.
AmaliTech is an Equal Opportunity Enthusiast and does not discriminate on the basis of Gender, Race, Religion or Disability. Persons Living with Disabilities (PWDs) who qualify are particularly encouraged to apply.