Trainer: Logic and Computational Thinking
- SSNIT Office Complex, Ground Floor, 27 Ama Akroma Street, Takoradi, Ghana
- Unique Values: Trainers
AmaliTech is an IT service company that provides services to multinational customers through our service centres. We aim to create 10,000 digital jobs in Sub-Saharan Africa within the next decade by providing training and an employment pathway in the digital sector for youth in regions of great need.
Our training centre will teach the necessary IT and digital skills and prepare trainees for their respective roles in the international industry. After training, we offer the successful candidates a full-time employment in one of our service centres.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
A diverse workforce is an important driving force of an efficient tech ecosystem. Therefore, AmaliTech promotes gender equality and the inclusion of persons living with disabilities in all aspects of our work. We seek to be a market leader in the global drive for employment equality. In this regard, our recruitment efforts have deliberately embedded processes to ensure a significant percentage of our employees are persons living with disabilities and to achieve gender balance in our workforce.
They must have a sound knowledge of some of the core concepts or topics related to Logic and Computational Thinking. For example Decomposition, Pattern Recognition, Data Representation, Abstraction, Algorithms, Induction, and deduction, etc.
- Creating a course outline that covers all the skills required to solve problems with creativity
- Integrate thinking and problem-solving skills into course content as appropriate
- Keep a track of training curriculum and materials, and make enhancements as necessary
- Report anything that needs to be modified in curriculum, classroom or equipment to the administrative
- Conduct evaluation to find the areas of improvement or the ones that need attention
- Prepare teaching material such as summaries, videos, presentation slides etc
- Makes sure to engage trainees in daily sessions and improve their skills by giving them team-work
- Time Management and organizing skills
A trainer must teach students how to think critically and improve their logical thinking (Please see the course description below). Their responsibilities would include having an environment where trainees can be encouraged to question each approach, put their thoughts in the lecture and find their own solutions to each problem.
Minimum Bachelor's Degree or higher in a related field.
A creative thinker who can find solutions to problems in a short time.
- Proven leadership ability and effective problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to put forth persuasive arguments.
- Effective communicator with expertise in conveying knowledge to others.
- Passionate to teach others: can create a friendly and inclusive environment.
- Understanding of effective teaching skills and tools.
- Deep knowledge of cross-cultural communication and ability to moderate a diverse classroom.
- Minimum of two years of post-graduate professional experience, preferably in a similar role
This course teaches to solve the problems using decomposition, abstraction, and algorithm. It covers the step by step problem solving, induction and deduction reasoning and how to implement these skills in solving real-world problems. It uses the algorithm solving to help learners solve computer programs in a more efficient way.
Duration: 4 Weeks, 2 hours per week
Job Type: Full time/Part-time
Salary: It will commensurate with qualification and experience of the applicant.
AmaliTech is an Equal Opportunity Enthusiast and does not discriminate on the basis of Gender, Race, Religion or Disability. Persons Living with Disabilities (PWDs) who qualify are particularly encouraged to apply.