- La Mesa, CA, USA, La Mesa, CA
Alvarado Parkway Institute is recognized for its ease of access to mental health services and comprehensive inpatient and outpatient programs tailored to meet the specific needs of each patient. Our team of skilled physicians and mental health professionals carefully assess and triage prospective patients to address their specific needs. We use an integrated, multidisciplinary approach to provide rich and innovative programs for treatment of psychiatric and addictive disorders. Our goal is to provide rapid stabilization and interventions that allow our patients to live happier and healthier lives.
We are looking for an IT Technician to join our team. The IT Technician will be the first point of contact for our API family of users and resolve all IT related issues. You will also train users of the systems to make appropriate and safe usage of the IT infrastructure. The ideal candidate will also provide excellent customer service, troubleshooting, documentation and attention to detail in everything they do.
· Act as primary first point of contact for end user support including answering support phone line and
reviewing all incoming tickets in online IT ticketing system
· Utilize ticketing system to review all incoming tickets, successfully fix most and then route tickets to appropriate staff members and record troubleshooting steps taken in our ticketing system
· Perform troubleshooting to diagnose and resolve problems (repair or replace parts, debugging etc.)
· Set up workstations with computers and necessary peripheral devices (scanners, printers etc.)
· Check computer hardware (HDD, mouses, keyboards, monitors, etc.) to ensure functionality
· Image PCs, Install and configure appropriate software and functions according to specifications
· Ensure security and privacy computer systems, help education end users on security and privacy
· Provide orientation and guidance to users on how to operate new software and computer equipment
· Prefer one year experience with Windows-based computers and Microsoft applications
· Excellent diagnostic and problem solving skills
· Excellent customer service, communication both written and verbal
· Excellent organizational and time-management skills
· Good fundamental knowledge of internet security and data privacy principles
· Certification as IT Technician will be an advantage (e.g. CompTIA A+, Microsoft Certified IT Professional)
· IT experience in a HIPPA covered organization is preferred.
Join our excellent team of compassionate healthcare professionals and become a part of API’s Culture of Caring!
Alvarado Parkway Institute provides comprehensive adult inpatient behavioral health and addictive disorders services in a 66 bed hospital setting located in La Mesa, California. At Alvarado Parkway Institute, we are committed to improving the mental health and well-being of our community. Alvarado Parkway Institute is San Diego's leading provider of comprehensive mental health and substance abuse care.