- La Mesa, CA, USA, La Mesa, CA
Alvarado Parkway Institute is recognized for its ease of access to mental health services and comprehensive inpatient and outpatient programs tailored to meet the specific needs of each patient. Our team of skilled physicians and mental health professionals carefully assess and triage prospective patients to address their specific needs. We use an integrated, multidisciplinary approach to provide rich and innovative programs for treatment of psychiatric and addictive disorders. Our goal is to provide rapid stabilization and interventions that allow our patients to live happier and healthier lives.
Entry level position. Seeking an in-house Information Technology support technician that can bring together business and technology goals. This position is responsible for providing end user support on all aspects of IT systems to include PC’s, Printer’s, Phones, Faxes Servers and Network infrastructure. Supporting company computer systems as well as translating business requirements into technical specifications, maintaining relationships within the business.
- Associates Degree (A.A. / A.S.), Technical Certification and or related experience
- Must have at least a minimum of 1-2 years hands-on experience with PC hardware/software troubleshooting
- Administer servers, desktop computers, printers, phones, software, security updates
- Troubleshoot problems reported by users
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Alvarado Parkway Institute provides comprehensive adult inpatient behavioral health and addictive disorders services in a 66 bed hospital setting located in La Mesa, California. At Alvarado Parkway Institute, we are committed to improving the mental health and well-being of our community. Alvarado Parkway Institute is San Diego's leading provider of comprehensive mental health and substance abuse care.