- La Mesa, CA, USA, La Mesa, CA
Alvarado Parkway Institute (API) provides comprehensive adult inpatient behavioral health and addictive disorders services in a 66 bed hospital setting located in La Mesa, California. At Alvarado Parkway Institute, we are committed to improving the mental health and well-being of our community. Alvarado Parkway Institute is San Diego's leading provider of comprehensive mental health and substance abuse care. API offers a variety of Outpatient Services designed to assist patients in functioning at the highest level. API provides Partial Hospitalization services and Intensive Outpatient services. These programs emphasize symptom management, community integration and prevention of hospitalization or re-hospitalization. Value added services enhance the patient's treatment experience. Our mission at API is to improve mental health and quality of life by helping people maximize their potential.
Alvarado Parkway Institute offers a comprehensive benefit package for our full time and part time employees including a generous PDO (Paid Days Off) accrual rate. We offer Sharp and Kaiser HMO medical plans, Guardian Dental, Aetna Vision and other value added plans including Aflac and Legal Shield. Alvarado Parkway Institute provides a $15,000 Basic Life and AD&D benefit paid for in full by API.
Please go to our website at www.apibhs.com go to the Careers tab, Employment Opportunities.
We are looking for an IT Technician to join our team. The IT Technician will be the first point of contact for our API family of users and resolve all IT related issues. You will also train users of the systems to make appropriate and safe usage of the IT infrastructure. The ideal candidate will also provide excellent customer service, troubleshooting, documentation and attention to detail in everything they do.
· Act as primary first point of contact for end user support including answering support phone line and
reviewing all incoming tickets in online IT ticketing system
· Utilize ticketing system to review all incoming tickets, successfully fix most and then route tickets to appropriate staff members and record troubleshooting steps taken in our ticketing system
· Perform troubleshooting to diagnose and resolve problems (repair or replace parts, debugging etc.)
· Set up workstations with computers and necessary peripheral devices (scanners, printers etc.)
· Check computer hardware (HDD, mouses, keyboards, monitors, etc.) to ensure functionality
· Image PCs, Install and configure appropriate software and functions according to specifications
· Ensure security and privacy computer systems, help education end users on security and privacy
· Provide orientation and guidance to users on how to operate new software and computer equipment
· Prefer one year experience with Windows-based computers and Microsoft applications
· Excellent diagnostic and problem solving skills
· Excellent customer service, communication both written and verbal
· Excellent organizational and time-management skills
· Good fundamental knowledge of internet security and data privacy principles
· Certification as IT Technician will be an advantage (e.g. CompTIA A+, Microsoft Certified IT Professional)
· IT experience in a HIPPA covered organization is preferred.
Join our excellent team of compassionate healthcare professionals and become a part of API’s Culture of Caring!
Alvarado Parkway Institute provides comprehensive adult inpatient behavioral health and addictive disorders services in a 66 bed hospital setting located in La Mesa, California. At Alvarado Parkway Institute, we are committed to improving the mental health and well-being of our community. Alvarado Parkway Institute is San Diego's leading provider of comprehensive mental health and substance abuse care.