Treatment Coordinator - Behavioral Health
- 1250 Sixth Ave, San Diego, CA 92101, USA
Alvarado Parkway Institute is recognized for its ease of access to mental health services and comprehensive inpatient and outpatient programs tailored to meet the specific needs of each patient. Our team of skilled physicians and mental health professionals carefully assess and triage prospective patients to address their specific needs. We use an integrated, multidisciplinary approach to provide rich and innovative programs for treatment of psychiatric and addictive disorders. Our goal is to provide rapid stabilization and interventions that allow our patients to live happier and healthier lives.
Alvarado Parkway Institute is seeking a Full Time Treatment Coordinator to conduct psycho social assessments to document history and identify preliminary issues for treatment focus.
- The successful candidate will have at least two years’ experience working with chronic mentally ill / dual diagnosed patients.
- Our Treatment Coordinators provide group and individual therapy for patients in our outpatient programs.
- Must demonstrate sound clinical knowledge of principles of substance abuse treatment.
- Must have excellent assessment skills and knowledge of motivational interviewing.
Master's degree in Psychology/Counseling or a recognized mental health field.
Registration with Board of Psychology or Board of Behavioral Science in good standing is required.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must be able to interact effectively with the clinical team
- Organizational, problem-solving, time management skills & advanced principles of abnormal psychology will be vital to this position.
Alvarado Parkway Institute provides comprehensive adult inpatient behavioral health and addictive disorders services in a 66 bed hospital setting located in La Mesa, California. At Alvarado Parkway Institute, we are committed to improving the mental health and well-being of our community. Alvarado Parkway Institute is San Diego's leading provider of comprehensive mental health and substance abuse care.
No phone calls please.