Treatment Coordinator for Behavioral Health System
- 7050 Parkway Dr, La Mesa, CA 91942, USA
Alvarado Parkway Institute (API) provides comprehensive adult inpatient behavioral health and addictive disorders services in a 66 bed hospital setting located in La Mesa, California. At Alvarado Parkway Institute, we are committed to improving the mental health and well-being of our community. Alvarado Parkway Institute is San Diego's leading provider of comprehensive mental health and substance abuse care. API offers a variety of Outpatient Services designed to assist patients in functioning at the highest level. API provides Partial Hospitalization services and Intensive Outpatient services. These programs emphasize symptom management, community integration and prevention of hospitalization or re-hospitalization. Value added services enhance the patient's treatment experience. Our mission at API is to improve mental health and quality of life by helping people maximize their potential.
Alvarado Parkway Institute offers a comprehensive benefit package for our full time and part time employees including generous PDO (Paid Days Off) and PSD (Paid Sick Days) accrual rates. We offer Sharp and Kaiser HMO medical plans, Guardian Dental, Aetna Vision and other value added plans including Aflac and Legal Shield.
Alvarado Parkway Institute provides a $15,000 Basic Life and AD&D benefit paid for in full by API.
Alvarado Parkway Institute is seeking Full Time and Per Diem Treatment Coordinators to conduct psychological and social assessments to document history and identify preliminary issues for treatment focus.
We have open positions in our La Mesa and San Diego facilities
Clinical supervision of hours toward licensure may be available.
- The successful candidate will have at least two years’ experience working with chronic mentally ill / dual diagnosed patients.
- Our Treatment Coordinators provide group and individual therapy for patients in our outpatient programs.
- Must demonstrate sound clinical knowledge of principles of substance abuse treatment.
- Must have excellent assessment skills and knowledge of motivational interviewing.
Master's degree in Psychology/Counseling or a recognized mental health field.
Registration with Board of Psychology or Board of Behavioral Science in good standing is required.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must be able to interact effectively with the clinical team
- Organizational, problem-solving, time management skills & advanced principles of abnormal psychology will be vital to this position.
Work where you can make a positive impact and lasting difference in people's lives.
Join our team of compassionate healthcare professionals and commit to improving mental health and quality of life by helping people maximize their potential.
Because you matter!