ARE YOU READY TO WORK AT ALTISOURCE?
- Are you interested in making an immediate impact on work that matters?
- Are you looking to join a group of seasoned industry experts, innovators and collaborators relentlessly focused on driving results?
If so, nice to meet you; we are Altisource! We are seeking energetic, highly skilled self-starters who thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. We offer challenging work and great colleagues as well as career development opportunities.
We are looking for an Encompass Administrator to provide ongoing support for the Loan Origination System. The Encompass Administrator acts as an internal consultant with the business for 1) day to day application support and 2) the managing of enhancement initiatives. This position is key to understanding current state issues, documenting solution requirements, and performing the required configurations in Encompass.
What you will do...
- Act as the system administrator/super user responsible for configuring and executing application changes in Encompass
- Remain abreast of current application releases, functionality, and other components and assist with various application related management tasks
- Assist with coordinating/implementing changes, software installations, and upgrades with IT department and appropriate management personnel
- Determine new software or enhancements/modifications and manage upgrade requests.
- Understand the balance between the needs of the user and the system administration requirements, administering solutions that match the needs appropriately.
- Develop a solid understanding of business data and coordinate with business data owners. Organize and run requirement gathering sessions with business clients.
Does this describe you?
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and/or as part of a team
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills with all levels of the organization
- Ability to multitask to manage multiple projects concurrently, shifting priorities as required to meet business requirements and deadlines with a diverse group of stakeholders
- Experience as Encompass Administrator
- Experience with Mortgage Banking Operations, Secondary, or Production
- Can identify and correct basic program errors and is able to execute unit level testing. Understands performance issues and can identify/rectify bottlenecks.
WORKING AT ALTISOURCE ADVANTAGES:
- Aggressive salary based on your experience and skills
- 401k plans with company match
- Salary for qualified candidates range from $41,200 - $61,800
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Tax-free Flexible Spending Account
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- Paid holidays, plus 19 days PTO first year for a total of 28 paid days off per year!
Are you up to the challenge? Apply today!
At Altisource we value diversity, and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.