Analyst, Quality Assurance
- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
If so, nice to meet you; We are Altisource! We are seeking energetic, highly skilled self-starters who thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. We can offer you an exciting career with meaningful work and great colleagues as well as many development opportunities.
- Experienced in title search and title examination
• Perform quality assurance call and / or process reviews for all departments in Altisource.
• Analyze findings from process reviews and develop reports to highlight trends/ opportunities for improvement.
• Make recommendations to help reduce process variation and eliminate errors.
• Track Business Unit responses for all findings identified from the process reviews.
• Work with Management and develop project plans to address opportunities identified through process reviews.
• Escalate unresolved issues to Senior Management and work with Management to resolve the issues.
• Provide management with timely reports documenting observations from reviews.
• Assist in implementing changes or modifications to the Quality Assurance department's evaluation process.
Preferred Education: Bachelor's Degree, 2-5 years, Preferred Experience Type: Doesn't matter, License or Certification: Not required