Preservation Coordinator, AFS Operations
- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
- Employees can work remotely
At Altisource (NASDAQ: ASPS) we build world-class technologies and services for the mortgage and real estate industry, and are well poised to help revolutionize how homes are bought, sold and managed. In the US, we partner with 7 out of the top 10 mortgage servicers, operate one of the top three real estate auction websites, and manage a cooperative which represents 15%+ market share of the $1.8tn US Originations market.
- Associate should have basic knowledge about US Mortgage and below are job profile.
- Contact the utility companies in US and activate/Shut off Utility services.
- Coordinate with internal and external teams to obtain necessary documentation required to complete the utility activations.
- Track and pay monthly utility bills.
- Pay deposit as and when required and obtain the refund once the service is deactivated.
- Graduate in any stream (Essential)
- Flexible to work in rotational/night shift (Essential)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (Essential)
- Ability to work independently with high level of focus on detail(Essential)
- Ability to maintain a high rate of accuracy and productivity, as well as the ability to multitask and function under deadlines in a fast past environment (Essential)
- Overall 0-10 years of work experience (Fresher can apply if Good communication and interested in US Mortgage process)
- Previous experience in Mortgage Services (Desired)
- Proficiency with MS Office applications (Desired)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.