National Business Development Manager
- Atlanta, GA, USA
- Employees can work remotely
ARE YOU READY TO WORK AT ALTISOURCE?
- Do you have an extensive and successful sales background within the mortgage industry?
- Are you interested in trailblazing a new enterprise sales approach for a leading company in the mortgage originations technology and services space?
- Do you enjoy building long-term relationships and sales strategies?
If so, Altisource would love to hear from you! Altisource, a leading provider in end-to-end services and technologies to the mortgage and real estate industries, is seeking an energetic, creative, and motivated National Business Development Sales Executive to join their rapidly growing Origination Solutions team. The Origination Solutions group delivers best-in-class products and services that help mortgage originators and investors operate, scale and protect their business. This individual can work remotely!
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Establish strong client relationships with potential enterprise (top 150) customers across the nation, including both originators and investors
- Acquire enterprise originations clients onto the Origination Solutions platform
- Sell Altisource’s title, valuation, fulfillment, and risk management services to lenders
- Create sales roadmaps, potential client target lists, and pair with sales operations to leverage sales data when presenting plans and roadmaps to senior executives within Altisource
- Approach clients with a consultative solutions sales mindset and extensive industry knowledge to both establish client rapport and advise existing and potential clients on industry trends and solutions to stay ahead
- Partner with internal Altisource sales teams to establish a coordinated client acquisition approach
- Attend important industry-related events to establish market recognition and further the prospective client network via speaking engagements and relationship building
THE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE YOU BRING:
- Extensive sales experience within the mortgage industry working with top-tier (top 150) clients
- Proven history of success in both establishing relationships with top-tier clients and landing/expanding originations-related deals
- Excellent mortgage industry knowledge and a strong existing mortgage network
- World-class solutions selling skills with a passion for client service and experience
THE PERKS OF WORKING AT ALTISOURCE
- Competitive base salaries and variable incentive plans. We pay for success!
- 401k plans with company matching – we want to empower you to further your career, and prepare for retirement!
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Tax-free Flexible Spending Account
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- Paid holidays, plus 19 days of accrued PTO for a total of 28 paid days off per year!
- Plenty of employee engagement activities including sporting events, happy hours, and other fun team-building activities
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives, including Habitat for Humanity