Regional Director - Floater
- New Brunswick, NJ, USA
- Employees can work remotely
ARE YOU READY TO WORK AT LENDERS ONE?
Lenders One, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Altisource, is an end-to-end marketplace for mortgage bankers to access the products and services that create opportunities to earn more revenue, cut costs and increase operational efficiency. We empower members to expand their market knowledge through continuing education and structured networking opportunities.
- Are you an experienced sales executive with a knack for breaking open new accounts in the mortgage industry?
- Do you have experience managing the business relationships of enterprise mortgage lenders?
- Are you seeking an opportunity where you are paid for your hard work and have opportunity to grow?
If so, Lenders One would love to hear from you! Lenders One is seeking a Regional Sales Director to join our exciting and rapidly growing team to help take us to the next level of awesome. Lenders One is a mortgage cooperative for independent mortgage bankers, banks and credit unions to access the products and services that create opportunities to earn more revenue, cut costs and increase operational efficiency. We empower members to expand their market knowledge through continuing education and structured networking opportunities.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Utilize a consultative sales approach to establish high-level and impactful mortgage lender and banking relationships with new clients throughout assigned territory
- Offer creative ideas and solutions that will attract prospective Lenders One members to join the platform and take advantage of all products, services and networking that membership has to offer
- Ensure the overall health and growth of established member relationships by identifying, pursuing and closing opportunities that increase revenue, remove member attrition risk, and expand existing account revenue
- Utilize Salesforce CRM to build and track a pipeline of new business, document sales progress, and drive/document deal execution
- Travel throughout assigned territory to engage prospects and members in-person and present strategic mortgage business solutions and Lenders One membership offerings
THE SKILLS YOU HAVE:
- Extensive Mortgage industry technology/service sales and lender-facing account management experience is required
- Proven track record of running a successful and efficient book of business in the Mortgage industry using Salesforce CRM
- A combination of excellent communication skills, customer empathy, creativity, and mental toughness to build excellent relationship with lenders to generate interest and demand around Lenders One product and service offerings
- Ability to work in a startup-like environment, wear multiple hats, and absorb the continuous flow of information and industry changes taking place within the mortgage marketplace
THE PERKS OF WORKING AT ALTISOURCE
- Aggressive salary based on your experience and skills
- PLUS, Bonus Potential – if you go above and beyond, you should be rewarded!
- 401k plans with 50% company match. We want to help you prepare for your future!
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Tax-free Flexible Spending Account
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- Paid holidays, plus 19 days of accrued PTO for a total of 28 paid days off per year!