Marketing Manager - B2B (Lenders 1)
- Atlanta, GA, USA
- Employees can work remotely
ARE YOU READY TO WORK AT LENDERS ONE?
Lenders One, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Altisource, is an end-to-end marketplace for mortgage bankers to access the products and services that create opportunities to earn more revenue, cut costs and increase operational efficiency. We empower members to expand their market knowledge through continuing education and structured networking opportunities.
Lenders One is seeking an energetic, creative, and motivated B2B Marketing Manager to join their unique cooperative, responsible for leading the development and management of broad-based B2B marketing programs, implementation and measuring results. This person will manage marketing efforts for brand position and awareness, lead generation and content curation/creation. This high-impact role will work across multiple business units and interact with clients, vendors, and senior leaders. This individual can work remotely!
WHAT YOU GET TO DO
- Manage each business unit's B2B marketing strategy and product roadmap (internal/external branding, lead generation, advertising/sponsorships, events, digital marketing) in order to support the company’s business objectives.
- Focus on acquiring and retaining new customers through the management of all online and offline marketing programs including SEO/SEM, digital advertising, webinars, content syndication, email, social, lead nurturing, channel marketing and analytics, collaborating with an array of cross-functional team members and external vendors
- Provide short and long term market forecasts, reports, and trends to assist business development in the acquisition of B2B clients by leading the messaging, branding, content and all communications and marketing materials—coordinating with content creator, designer, sales and broader organization
- Perform ongoing tracking and reporting on B2B marketing initiatives and develop and execute email campaigns, participation in industry conferences and events, webinars,
- Maintain website updates
- Partner with other departments (i.e. legal, design, events) to ensure success
- Strategize and build the social media and marketing presence to drive conversions
- Develop strategic campaigns, schedules and content
- Assist Director of Marketing with other day-to-day and ad hoc tasks as needed
WHAT ABOUT YOU? You have...
- Experience directly managing B2B marketing programs with proven ability to deliver consistently strong measurable results
- Excellent writing skills and samples to back it up
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills, ability to manage multiple projects, ability to meet deadlines, and strong attention to detail
- Understanding of Marketo for marketing analytics, content creation and delivery
- Comfortable working with C-level clients
- Experience with Salesforce to nurture, track and report on lead conversions
- Proven track record managing marketing pipeline generation, including managing campaigns from concept to ROI analysis
- Strong understanding of social media campaign management, spend analytics and tools
- Creative thinking, specifically the ability to brainstorm with a group and problem solve
- Highly proficient Microsoft Office skills, particularly PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Real Estate and/or Mortgage and Origination Services is a nice to have
- Bachelor’s degree in public relations, marketing or related field
- 5-7 years pertinent experience
THE PERKS OF WORKING AT ALTISOURCE
- Aggressive salary based on your experience and skills
- PLUS, Bonus Potential – if you go above and beyond, you should be rewarded!
- 401k plans with 50% company match. We want to help you prepare for your future!
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Tax-free Flexible Spending Account
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- Paid holidays, plus 19 days of accrued PTO for a total of 28 paid days off per year!