National Programs Manager
- Atlanta, GA, USA
ARE YOU READY TO WORK AT LENDERS ONE?
Lenders One, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Altisource, is an end-to-end marketplace for mortgage bankers to access the products and services that create opportunities to earn more revenue, cut costs and increase operational efficiency. We empower members to expand their market knowledge through continuing education and structured networking opportunities.
Lenders One is seeking an energetic, creative, and motivated National Programs Manager to join their unique cooperative to manage current and potential vendors for Lenders One product offerings and continuous improvement for the business and its membership. This individual can work remotely!
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
Reporting to the Director, National Programs, this person will identify, onboard, analyze performance, and manage current and potential product vendors for the Lenders One.
- Build trust and maintain high-level business relationships internally and with the members
- Collaborate with leadership and the sales team to deliver strategic product offerings and measurable results
- Vigilance in continuous improvement, vendor performance and relationships
- Focus on delivery of an excellent vendor & member experience including, but not limited to invoicing, reporting, and onboarding
- Define and proactively monitor key performance metrics
THE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE YOU BRING:
- Proven mortgage or financial services industry success in vendor management executing strategic product and vendor onboarding
- Excellent project management skills
- Proven track record of consultative and innovative thought for problem solving and analytics
- Practical experience with mortgage industry products
- A combination of excellent communication skills, customer empathy, creativity, and mental toughness to build excellent relationships
THE PERKS OF WORKING AT ALTISOURCE
- Competitive base salaries!
- 401k plans with company matching – we want to empower you to further your career, and prepare for retirement!
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Tax-free Flexible Spending Account
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- Paid holidays, plus 19 days of accrued PTO for a total of 28 paid days off per year!