Software Engineer - Fresher - QA
- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Altisource Portfolio Solutions S.A. (NASDAQ: ASPS) is an integrated service provider and marketplace for the real estate and mortgage industries. Combining operational excellence with a suite of innovative products and technologies, Altisource helps solve the demands of the ever-changing market. Additional information is available at altisource.com.
Job Description : Software Developer
Altisource is a leader in providing services and technology for the mortgage and real estate industries. With innovation as a guiding principle and a focus on compliance and exceptional service, we provide end-to-end solutions in origination and servicing, and offer online real estate platforms for consumers and investors.
ARE YOU READY TO WORK AT ALTISOURCE?
If so, nice to meet you; Join the team at Altisource® to help revolutionize how homes are bought and sold in the United States with Hubzu.com. This is a best of both worlds opportunity where you can participate in a true startup with the backing and financial security of Altisource® (NASDAQ: ASPS) a leading provider of real estate
· 0-2 years of experience in Software Industry, preferably from Product companies
· Working experience or good knowledge in development using Java as primary language and Testing
· Good knowledge of RDBMS and nice to have exposure to NoSQL database technologies
· Good understanding of Manual & Automation Testing
· Good analytical and logical skills
· Good communication and articulation skills
· Knowledge on any cloud platform
· Bachelors, Masters, in Computer Science or a related technical field preferably from a reputed institute.
· Must be adaptable to agile methodology work in a fast-paced environment
· Good to have a Certification on java (SCJP) or Testing
WORKING AT ALTISOURCE ADVANTAGES
· Competitive salary based on your experience and skills – we believe the top talent deserves the top rupee
· Bonus Potential – if you go above and beyond, you should be rewarded
· Comprehensive insurance plans like Medical, Personal Accident Benefit and Life Insurance
· Wellness Programs (examples include eye examination, diabetes checkup camp, hemoglobin check and health talks)
· 10 paid holidays, plus 26 paid days off per year
· Lots of employee engagement activities both offsite (examples include family cricket/football games, annual company celebrations and happy hours) and onsite (examples include office stress buster events, holiday parties, and quarterly Living our Values celebrations)
· Opportunities to join our community service initiatives, including Habitat for Humanity
Are you up to the challenge? What are you waiting for? Apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.