Email Marketing Specialist
- Austin, TX, USA
- Employees can work remotely
ARE YOU READY FOR AN EXCITING CAREER GROWTH OPPORTUNITY?
- Do you want to help us take our CRM marketing program to the next level?
- Do you have a passion for best in class execution and driving revenue?
- Are you driven to understand each and every customer and how to best engage them through email, SMS, and app push notifications?
If so, we would love to hear from you!
Hubzu.com is looking for an Email Marketing Specialist that not only can execute on our email strategies but who also enjoys thinking about and analyzing ways to make our program stronger. We will need you to execute our strategies in our CRM system, modify queries to build audiences, deploy communication to our target markets, craft automated responses, and report on your findings.
This role is not about writing copy or creating attractive emails, we have departments who help with this. This role is about pure execution. Your day to day will involve working hands-on in our communication tool, Salesforce Marketing Cloud. If you have Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience that is a HUGE plus, but it is not required.
This position offers a lot of opportunity for growth as we build out an email marketing department. If you love working across teams and have a strong belief that we are better as a team than as individuals - then we are looking for you.
Hubzu.com offers distressed real estate at an online auction. Most of our customers come in and out of the market as they decide to buy properties. We are embarking on a project to rebuild our CRM program and are assembling the right team for the challenge. We are a leader in the online real estate auction space and are looking to grow our already commanding presence. Crucial to our success is our ability to send smarter, timelier, more targeted communications to our users.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Facilitate CRM execution for our largest revenue-driving line of business.
- Work closely with the other members of the CRM team and technology teams to execute on strategies for automated, triggered, and manually sent communications.
- Work with a best-in-class enterprise marketing communication tool.
- Make data-informed recommendations that impact channels that drive millions of dollars per year.
- Run A/B tests on subject lines, email copy, email design, deployment cadence, and more.
- Monitor email marketing KPIs to improve Deliverability Rate, Open Rate, CTR and Engagement Rates.
- Provide a report on findings and share input with you team on your opinions for how to make changes that will drive more revenue.
THE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE YOU BRING:
- 2-4 years of online marketing experience.
- Experience executing email strategies in a CRM system is preferred.
- A successful experience working with an enterprise level marketing tool. CRM experience is preferred, but paid search and social experience is also desired.
- The belief that data should drive decisions and a history of demonstrating this belief.
- An interest in marketing trends and desire to keep Hubzu CRM execution current.
- A love of working across teams and a strong belief that we are better as a team than as individuals.
- Experience in A/B testing alternate content pieces, subject lines, and various other features to gauge and report on changes in click frequency and user behavior.
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Experience.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and ability to collaborate with cross-functional marketing resources.
THE PERKS OF WORKING AT ALTISOURCE
- Competitive base salaries and variable incentive plans. We pay for success!
- 401k plans with company matching – we want to empower you to further your career, and prepare for retirement!
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Tax-free Flexible Spending Account
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- Paid holidays, plus 19 days of accrued PTO for a total of 28 paid days off per year!
- Plenty of employee engagement activities including sporting events, happy hours, and other fun team-building activities