Team Lead, Vendor Management
- El Paso, TX, USA
ARE YOU READY TO WORK AT ALTISOURCE?
- Are you a quick learner who is self-motivated, with developed relationship skills, who is able to work well independently, as well as on a team?
- Do you enjoy using data to create presentations/visualizations, identify trends and provide a holistic view of information?
- Are you looking to join a group of seasoned industry experts, innovators and collaborators relentlessly focused on driving results?
If so, nice to meet you; we are Altisource! We are seeking energetic, highly skilled self-starters who thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. We offer challenging work and great colleagues as well as career development opportunities.
We are looking for a Team Lead - Vendor Management to be responsible for strategic vision for Team Member’s territories, identifying trends and patterns, and own vendor relationships to ensure all client needs are met and areas of improvement are identified and addressed.
WHAT YOU GET TO DO
- Pipeline Management - daily follow-up/review on all open orders, maintenance of proper system documentation by noting files and attaching appropriate information to file, ensuring records are accurate and retrievable if necessary
- Demand planning and forecasting
- Coach, teach, mentoring and accountability of associates. Assist in developing and implementing strategy for the team, including developing a robust risk mitigation plan
- Order Placement & Inbound/Outbound Calling – make outbound calls on orders to secure vendors for order completion and; answer phone call(s) from vendor to provide updates and/or assistance
- Vendor Negotiation – negotiate vendor fees that are above standard rate in a case-by-case basis
- Gathering feedback and presenting insights
- Ensuring relevant standards, process and regulations are upheld
- Preparation of compliance reporting for management
- Understand how different projects interlink and overlay
WHAT ABOUT YOU? You have...
- Ability to self-manage, demonstrate effective and positive results with large amounts of autonomy, with extraordinary ability to work as a team
- Experience communicating daily with assigned vendor network regarding pending orders coming due, late work, ongoing investor specific training and re-allocation of work due to late orders
- Ability to manage multiple teams working on numerous projects
- Advanced Tableau, Power Point and Excel abilities including ability to succinctly establish a story and provide visual analysis through the creation of professional level decks, use pivot tables and create visualizations by use of data
- Must work well under pressure, be able to juggle many projects simultaneously, and have excellent interpersonal, communication and prioritization skills
PERKS OF WORKING AT ALTISOURCE
- Competitive base salaries - we believe the top talent deserves the top dollar!
- 401k plans with company matching – we want to empower you to foster your career, and prepare for retirement
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Tax-free Flexible Spending Account
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- Paid holidays, plus 19 days of accrued PTO for a total of 28 paid days off per year
- Free snacks, drinks and coffee
- Lots of employee engagement activities both offsite (examples include family cricket/football games, annual company celebrations and happy hours) and onsite (examples include office stress buster events, holiday parties, and quarterly Living our Values celebrations)
- Opportunities for you to join our community service initiatives, including Habitat for Humanity
Are you up to the challenge? Apply today!
Got a question? Contact our Talent Acquisition Team at [email protected].
At Altisource we value diversity, and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.