Vendor Orientation Specialist
- El Paso, TX, USA
ARE YOU READY FOR AN EXCITING CAREER AT ALTISOURCE?
- Are you interested in joining an industry in training services?
- Are you an experienced trainer? Do you have Mortgage Loan Processing and Underwriting knowledge?
If so, nice to meet you; we are Altisource! We are seeking energetic, highly skilled self-starters who thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. We offer challenging work and great colleagues as well as career development opportunities.
We are looking for a Vendor Orientation Specialist to help support internal resources
WHAT YOU GET TO DO
• Assist Operations Vendor content strategy and content initiatives to ensure vendor engagement, brand consistency and positive customer experience; in addition, administrate Altisource’s Vendor Learning System (Grovo), including ongoing development, configuration, modification and technical support.
• Support efforts to populate Altisource’s learning environments and work order management system with clear and simple content
• Create and Publish custom reports regarding compliance and eLearning programs.
• Use content management and Learning systems to analyze user traffic and engagement metrics
• Partner with Vendor Management leaders in the creation of competency assessments, and developing performance templates
• Ensure legal compliance (e.g. copyright and data protection)
• Significantly improve our online and in person trainings - these are courses that all vendors must go through
• Liaise with business unit SMEs to develop online micro-learning modules (refresher trainings); the modules will require continuous updated.
• Provide training to vendor network
• Train the trainer concept implementation to other Vendor Management teammates
WHAT ABOUT YOU?
- Proven track record in content sourcing, creation, facilitation and editing, measuring and reporting
- Strong history and knowledge of FHA processes and procedures in the Field Services Industry
- A history of success growing content programs through organic (search) and distribution channels.
- Intentional around the UX of content and a working knowledge of how people like to consume content.
- Strong on project management, instructional design and adult educational/learning theory and practice.
- Experience in working with Learning Management Systems, instructional design tools and technologies to design blended learning programs.
- Detail-oriented and perform well under deadlines and in rapid change environments.
- Exceptional writing, teaching and speaking skills in (American) English
- Demonstrated skill in data analysis and data informed decision-making
PERKS OF WORKING AT ALTISOURCE
- Competitive base salaries - we believe the top talent deserves the top dollar!
- 401k plans with company matching – we want to empower you to foster your career, and prepare for retirement
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Tax-free Flexible Spending Account
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- Paid holidays, plus 19 days of accrued PTO for a total of 28 paid days off per year
- Free snacks, drinks and coffee
- Lots of employee engagement activities both offsite (examples include family cricket/football games, annual company celebrations and happy hours) and onsite (examples include office stress buster events, holiday parties, and quarterly Living our Values celebrations)
- Opportunities for you to join our community service initiatives, including Habitat for Humanity
Are you up to the challenge? Apply today!
Got a question? Contact our Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com.
At Altisource we value diversity, and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.