Specialist, People Solutions
- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
- Employees can work remotely
At Altisource (NASDAQ: ASPS) we build world-class technologies and services for the mortgage and real estate industry, and are well poised to help revolutionize how homes are bought, sold and managed. In the US, we partner with 7 out of the top 10 mortgage servicers, operate one of the top three real estate auction websites, and manage a cooperative which represents 15%+ market share of the $1.8tn US Originations market.
This role reports to the Manager, Employee Experience who is seeking an energetic and skilled self-starter to work in our People Solutions organization and drive talent initiatives that will have a direct impact on the company’s business performance and employee experience. If you are up for the challenge, keep reading!
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
· Incumbent will be responsible for Employee Engagement agenda including organizing events, employee connects, coordinating team activities etc.
· Support the HR Manager with all general HR responsibilities like, Performance Management, Compensation Management, Employee development and Employee Motivation
· Support and/or coordinate new hire orientations/employee onboarding.
· Maintain employee personnel records.
· Initiate and conduct timely investigations, prepare documentation and make recommendations for corrective/disciplinary actions.
· Ensure that all the policies of the company are effectively communicated and adhered to should be able to work on and bring continuous process improvements
· Monitor existing HR Service Standards and re-work if necessary
· Working on ad-hoc projects as and when required for better implementation of HR strategies
WHAT ABOUT YOU?
- Graduate Degree (MBA will be an added advantage)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office Suite (Excel, PPT)
- Position requires 1 - 3 years of working experience in related fields
- Good communication skills, ability to deal with Managers and Associates
- Strong attention to detail and good interpersonal skills
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and challenging situations
- Candidate should be willing to work in mid shift ( 12-9 /2-11)
OUR CORE VALUES
For our employees, customers, and shareholders, we commit to…
- Act With Integrity – exhibit unwavering integrity, compliance and ethical conduct at all times
- Energize People – enable exceptional people to energize their teams and drive results
- Empower Innovation – reward the relentless creation of innovative and compliant solutions to achieve our mission and generate value for our customers
- Exceed Customer Expectations – execute world-class solutions to deliver value and delight our customers
- Win as a Team – embrace the passion, energy and power of our global teams to win as “One-Altisource”
- Enrich Communities – create positive impacts for the communities where we live and serve
Are you up to the challenge? What are you waiting for? Apply today!