Broker I (NV)
- Las Vegas, NV, USA
- Employees can work remotely
ARE YOU READY TO WORK AT ALTISOURCE?
- Are you a quick learner who is self-motivated and able to work well independently as well as on a team?
- Are you looking for an opportunity to grow creatively and professionally?
- Are you looking to join a group of seasoned industry experts, innovators and collaborators relentlessly focused on driving results?
If so, nice to meet you; we are Altisource! We are seeking energetic, highly skilled self-starters who thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. We offer challenging work and great colleagues as well as career development opportunities.
We are looking for a Real Estate Broker in Las Vegas, NV to help provide an extra level of bandwidth needed in the RHSS brokerage and to provide redundancy in our licensing for Altisource Online Auction, Inc (AOA).
WHAT YOU GET TO DO
- Manage a varying portfolio including REO, Retail, and Investment properties-You are the pioneer!
- Coordinate and manage specific territories of the brokerage, including obtainment of additional Broker Licenses
- Facilitate and manage the life cycle of a real estate portfolio, with a focus on decreasing under contract to close time, and increasing closing percentages across multiple clients
- Act as qualifying broker in multiple states-You get to be an incredible broker across various state lines!
WHAT ABOUT YOU? You have...
- Broker license in NV required, multiple states (including Hawaii) preferred
- Managing Broker experience in handling disperse teams - We have teams all over the Country!
- Ability to manage 200+ REO Assets - Have to be quick on your feet!
- Strong background in state/federal real estate law, as well as compliance and auditing
WORKING AT ALTISOURCE ADVANTAGES
- Competitive salary based on your experience and skills – we believe the top talent deserves the top dollar
- PLUS, Bonus Potential – if you go above and beyond, we think you should be rewarded!
- 401k plans with company match – we want to empower you to prepare for your future
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Tax-free Flexible Spending Account
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- Paid holidays, plus 19 days PTO first year for a total of 28 paid days off per year
- Lots of employee engagement activities both offsite (examples include family baseball games, happy hours and bowling) and onsite (examples include office Olympics, holiday parties, and quarterly Living our Values celebrations)
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives, including Habitat for Humanity
- Free snacks, drinks and coffee! Who doesn’t love free food?
- Employee Discounts on movie tickets, Verizon cell phone service, Microsoft Office, and more!
Are you up to the challenge? Apply today!
Got a question? Contact our Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com.
At Altisource we value diversity, and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.