Senior Analyst, SOX Compliance
- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
- Employees can work remotely
Altisource (Nasdaq: ASPS) is a leader in providing services and technology for the mortgage and real estate industries. With innovation as a guiding principle and a focus on compliance and exceptional service, we provide end-to-end solutions in origination and servicing and offer online real estate platforms for consumers and investors. Founded in 2009, our company continues to grow and add to our team of seasoned industry experts, innovators and collaborators relentlessly focused on driving results. Our workplace is fast-paced, as we’re constantly evolving to meet the needs of the industry and the customers we serve.
ARE YOU READY TO WORK AT ALTISOURCE?
Are you interested in joining a progressive and growing People Solutions team?
Can you help solve business problems with people solutions?
Are you ready to work for a successful and proven company where ownership, accountability, and performance are rewarded?
If so, nice to meet you, join the team at Altisource®. We can offer you a fast-paced and driven working environment with challenging work and great colleagues as well as career development opportunities.
This role reports to the Manager, Employee Experience who is seeking an energetic and skilled self-starter to work in our People Solutions organization and drive talent initiatives that will have a direct impact on the company’s business performance and employee experience. If you are up for the challenge, keep reading!
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
The individual will be responsible for the following:
1. Perform end-to-end SOX testing allocated as per the test plan. This includes understanding the process, creating/updating the process map, drafting risk and control matrix, testing, and communicating to process owners
2. Perform procedures to ensure previously identified deficiencies have been remediated
KEY RESULT AREAS:
1. Timely completion of the allotted SOX cycles
2. Identification of all deficiencies/ exceptions before it is identified by Statutory Auditors. Zero surprises to Management
3. Ensure the testing results and documentation meet the reperformance standard
4. Building rapport with Auditee
• 0 to 3 years (post-qualification experience) of Internal Audit/ SOX Compliance/ Statutory Audit experience
• Have excellent knowledge of the Internal Audit process, audit methodology, and accounting standards
• Be proficient in performing data analytics
• Have strong communication skills, both written and verbal
• Be proficient with using various Microsoft products including Excel, Visio, and Word
THE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE YOU BRING:
• Chartered Accountant – CA; or
• Certified Internal Auditor – CIA
WORKING AT ALTISOURCE ADVANTAGES
- Competitive salary based on your experience and skills – we believe the top talent deserves the top rupee
- Bonus Potential – if you go above and beyond, you should be rewarded
- Comprehensive insurance plans like Medical, Personal Accident Benefit and Life Insurance
- Wellness Programs (examples include eye examination, diabetes checkup camp, hemoglobin check and health talks)
- 10 paid holidays, plus 26 paid days off per year
- Lots of employee engagement activities both offsite (examples include family cricket/football games, annual company celebrations and happy hours) and onsite (examples include office stress buster events, holiday parties, and quarterly Living our Values celebrations)
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives, including Habitat for Humanity
Are you up to the challenge? What are you waiting for? Apply today!
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to us at [email protected]
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.