Lead Engineer - Sitecore, .NET
- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Altisource Portfolio Solutions S.A. (NASDAQ: ASPS) is an integrated service provider and marketplace for the real estate and mortgage industries. Combining operational excellence with a suite of innovative products and technologies, Altisource helps solve the demands of the ever-changing market. Additional information is available at altisource.com.
As a key member of the Enterprise Application Management and Automation team at Altisource, the .NET, Sitecore and Microsoft Technology lead is responsible for implementing various application development and automation solutions using the MS-Technologies stack.
1. Collaborate closely with automation architect, business architect and rest of the team to understand requirements to develop applications and solutions.
2. Architect and implement applications and solutions using Sitecore, .NET and Other Microsoft technologies
3. Contributing to Scrum team best practices
4. Ensure solutions meet established IT governance standards for security, deployment architecture, configuration mgmt. etc.
5. Assist in delivering the applications and solutions.
1. Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or related field.
2. Demonstrable knowledge and working experience with Sitecore, .Net and other Microsoft Technologies stack like C#
3. Enterprise Application Software (EAS) experience as a programmer/analyst working with Object-Oriented technologies preferably C#
4. Excellent time management and organization skills as well as the ability to manage multiple competing priorities
5. Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate, partner, and collaborate
6. Be highly responsive and willingness to go the extra mile
7. Dedication to achieve outstanding customer results with a team-oriented drive and a demonstrated ability to lead by example
8. Exposure to a variety to technologies, including object-oriented techniques/principles, database design, application & web servers
9. Aptitude to pick up new concepts and technology rapidly; ability to explain it to both business & IT stakeholders
10. Capability to work in teams as well as alone