Senior / Manager, Finance
- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
- Employees can work remotely
Are you up to the challenge of working directly with the Executive leadership of a US NASDAQ company on developing and organizing the financial strategy for different lines of business? If yes, keep reading!
At Altisource (NASDAQ: ASPS) we build world-class technologies and services for the mortgage and real estate industry and are well poised to help revolutionize how homes are bought, sold, and managed. In the US, we partner with 7 out of the top 10 mortgage servicers, operate one of the top three real estate auction websites, and manage a cooperative which represents a 15%+ market share of the $1.8tn US Originations market.
We are looking for an exceptionally smart, articulate, and ambitious individual to join our Marketplace and Mortgage and Real Estate Solutions team. In this role, you will drive financial management and profitability of the business by leading or directly influencing the development, planning and execution of our business strategy. You will manage the financial outcomes by creating and establishing effective financial controls
In this role, you will be directly reporting to the business unit General Manager, and will be working closely with business partners, stakeholders and the wider Altisource finance team to drive an effective financial control and planning process to shape business strategy.
You will also bring in financial control through a structured outcome-orientated approach, creating specific implementation plans and governance structures, and generating transparency through measurement and feedback.
This Bangalore-based role will start working remotely for now.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Leading the financial planning and control process through an operating model framework
- Develop LOB leadership on all P&L cost and revenue drivers and any variance with budgets; ensure tracking of appropriate risks and opportunities to support financial goal attainment
- Support General Manager in strategy development, planning and execution; ensure such operating levers and strategic outcomes are appropriately reflected in the operating model
- Lead the annual budget and monthly forecast process
- Drive continuous improvement and standardization of spend tracking and hiring;
- Aggregate and perform variance analysis (revenue rate, volume, product mix, gross profit margin) and, where applicable, make recommendations to address unfavorable variances
- Monthly/Quarterly executive and operational reporting to support business unit General Manager
Engage with wider finance and corporate groups (accounting, FP&A, Technology, HR, Vendor Management) as needed to effectively manage the financials
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- MBA in Finance from a Tier-1 B-school
- 5+ years of financial problem-solving experience demonstrated in a high ownership / high impact area, with financial consulting experience
- Must understand the basics of department financials and P&L mechanics; understanding of accounting principles is beneficial
- Strong capabilities in building financial dashboards using MicroStrategy, Power BI, or other business intelligence platforms
- Detail-oriented with the ability to identify and reconcile discrepancies in the financials
- Organized and diligent in following up on multiple simultaneous activities
- Strong communication skills; comfortable communicating with a broad base of stakeholders
- Effective in executive interactions, with clear reasons to believe you can add value with your acumen and insightfulness when engaging with executives
- Prior experience in the US real estate or mortgage industries not required
WORKING AT ALTISOURCE ADVANTAGES
· Competitive salary based on your experience and skills
· Comprehensive insurance plans; - Medical insurance for employees and family, Personal Accident Benefit and Life Insurance for employees
· Wellness Programs – Doctor support, Psychologist, Counselor, Onsite health checkup camps, etc.
· 10 paid holidays, plus 26 paid days off per year
· Lots of employee engagement activities
OUR CORE VALUES
For our employees, customers, and shareholders, we commit to…
· Act with Integrity – exhibit unwavering integrity, compliance, and ethical conduct at all times
· Energize People – enable exceptional people to energize their teams and drive results
· Empower Innovation – reward the relentless creation of innovative and compliant solutions to achieve our mission and generate value for our customers
· Exceed Customer Expectations – execute world-class solutions to deliver value and delight our customers
· Win as a Team – embrace the passion, energy, and power of our global teams to win as “One-Altisource”
· Enrich Communities – create positive impacts for the communities where we live and serve
Are you up to the challenge? What are you waiting for? Apply today!